Chapter 31

In the place where the lizardmen chief resides, the lizardmen told the chief that the orcs are approaching in towards there territory, however, chief decided to wait for Gabiru's arrival before making a move. The lizardmen complied with their chief's decision. At that point, a lizardmen comes saying that there is an intruder and demands an audience with the chief. That intruder was Souei. They could feel just how strong he really is.

Chief= I am sorry. I am rather tied right now. So, I can't offer you any hospitality.

Souei= No need for that. I am simply a messenger. Here to deliver a message from my master.

At this the chief and his daughter were both surprised that someone as strong as him is serving someone.

Dagruel= Yeah messengers are not normally this strong.

Rimuru= Well ours is, So I guess that makes him an exception.

Guy= Not really the power difference between you and your spy is still quite predictable. You are just way stronger, that is why your spy is as well.

Leon= So, you wanted to gather your strength first before going on to the offensive.

Souka= Yes that was the only sensible decision at the time.

Testarossa= Not a bad one. That at least shows that your father is an intelligent chief.

Chief= What is the message that you want to deliver?

Souei= My master desires an alliance with the lizardmen.

Chief= An alliance? And who is your master?

Souei= My master is Rimuru Tempest-sama. Upon being asked by the dryads. He has decided to defeat the approaching orc army.

Chief= A personal request from the caretakers of the forest?

Fuze= The fact that now even the dryads have asked you. It would have made it easier for you to gather allies.

Rimuru= Not really.

Fuze= What do you mean?

Souei= Most people don't believe that we have the support of the dryads until they see them for themselves.

Fuze= Oh.

Souei= They also told us that the Orc Lord is leading the orcs.

At this everyone was even more surprised.

Souei= You know what that means so make your decision carefully.

At this the chief began to think. However, one lizardman who was standing there spoke.

Lizardman= Rimuru? Never heard of him. He probably just came crying to us because he fears the Orc Lord. If he begs us for help, we might consider helping him.

The chief tried to stop him. But he didn't, which led to his neck being stranded by the steel threads.

Carrera= Another idiot.

Ultima= Of course. Like they can sense just how strong he is, but he still is insulting his master.

Dino= That was very much expected if you insult someone's master. They are not going to forgive you.

Jeff= Don't you think that you went a little overboard with it.

Tiss= Yeah, his neck is about to be cut off.

Souei= No they needed to learn the consequences for disrespecting Rimuru-sama.

Kenya= Yeah if they disrespect Rimuru-sensei they are going to pay.