Prologue

After the feast they had because of their victory against Clayman. Rimuru and his subordinates were resting when suddenly they all found themselves in a strange hall. The hall had quite a lot of seats and a giant screen. When Rimuru looked around he noticed that it wasn't just his subordinates that had gotten teleported here.

Rimuru: (It looks like the demon lords, the students and teachers from the freedom academy are also here and wait a minute is that Clayman how is he alive and is that Shizu ok now I am really confused). 

Rimuru: <Raphael-san can you tell please me what is going on.>

Raphael: <We appear to be in a room that is floating in the void.>

Rimuru: <but how did we get here.>

Raphael: <I-I don't know I can't find any answers.>

Juane: Hey what is this place?

Chloe: Who are these scary people and where are we?

Clayman: Wait a minute. What happened did my soul survived was I able to escape?

Like that everyone was panicking and didn't know what was going on but then they heard a voice.

Author: You are here to react to something once you have reacted to them then I will send you back.

Luminous: And if we don't react then?

Author: Well then you are stuck here.

Guy: Guess we don't have any choice then and who is this person that you want us to react to.

Author: You will be reacting to the life of Rimuru Tempest.

Demonlords: So, we will be reacting to him it will be quite interesting / I wanna rest / It would be so fun.

Jeff: What is so interesting about him that we would have to react to him.

At this everyone in the room who knew that rimuru is a demonlord looked at him.

Ramiris: You don't know who he is and what he is capable of, that is why you are talking like that.

Jeff: Who are you little pixie is gonna tell me what I know and don't know.

At which point Dino starts to laugh at Ramiris and Ramiris becomes angry.

Ramiris: I may not look like it but I am a demonlord and you are right now in the presence of all the demonlords so you better watch your mouth.

At which she uses her demonlord haki on Jeff-sensei because of which he realizes what mistake he has in angering a demonlord and he quickly apologizes to her.

Author: Alright now that drama is settled everyone take your seats.

At this everyone starts to sit in their seats. When Veldora sees Velzard sitting beside Guy he gets extremely scared. And sits right next to Rimuru. However, Rimuru feels that Veldora is scared so he asks him.

Rimuru(whispering): Veldora what happened why are you shivering?

Veldora(whispering): My scary sister is here. She is sitting next to Guy.

Rimuru: (Why is he so scared of her?)

Raphael: <In the past Veldora was often beating to death by his sisters that is why he is so scared of them.>

Rimuru: <Oh so that's why he is so scared of her.>

At this the students, teachers and Hinata realize that Shizu is there.

All of them: SHIZU-SENSEI!!!!!!.

All of them except for Jeff hugs Shizu. The students started to cry tears of joy as they knew she was dead, but they were able to meet her. At this Rigurd, Rigur and Gobta also realized the situation were surprised at seeing her.

Rigurd: But how? Shizu-san died how is she alive?

Hearing this Tiss and Jeff become surprised because they had no idea that she was dead.

Author: Yes, she is dead, but she will be joining you guys in this reaction.

 Rimuru(who finally has guts to speak): It is good to see you again Shizu-san.

Shizu: Thanks Slime-san. And thanks for taking care of my students.

Rimuru: No need to thank me for that. I made a promise to you.

At this time the subordinates of rimuru who haven't met shizu were surprised that who is she how does even gobta, Rigurd and Rigur know about her.

Benimaru: Who is she? And how does Rimuru-sama and Rigurd-san know about her?

Rigur: She visited our village before you and the others came, that is why you don't know about her, but Ranga does don't you Ranga.

Ranga: YES. Rigur-kun. Benimaru-san you will most likely know more about her when we will be reacting to Rimuru-sama's life.

Jeff: Ok wait a minute why are you monsters calling Rimuru-sensei. Your Master.

Milim: Oh of course that is because Rimuru is the leader of all the monsters. He is also my bestie and a demonlord. HaHaHa.

On hearing this Jeff and Tiss both went pale as they couldn't believe what they were hearing but before they could ask any questions Dagruel and Leon, who had been staying quiet until now, spoke up.

Both: Can we finally start this reaction already. You guys can do your chit-chat later.

Guy: Yeah, I will agree with them. Because I can't contain my excitement.

Author: Ok then let's start.

Violet: Everyone seems to know him. So why do we have to react to him? We don't know him.

Author: You will know him in future.

Diablo: (Now isn't that interesting).

Blanc: (I actually want to know who this guy is as Rouge is extremely interested in him and Noir is serving him).

Then everyone divided into Four groups and sat down. Except for Shion and Diablo.

Group 1: Rimuru his subordinates and Veldora.

Group 2: Demonlords and Velzard.

Group 3: Freedom Academy students and Teachers and Hinata.

Group 4: Demoness Trio.

Author: Ok then However before we start our journey let's react to special first.

Carrion: What do you mean Special?

Author: You will react to the Top 20 strongest people from the Jura Tempest Federation five years from now.

Shuna: Why five years from now?

Author: Because you already know how strong everyone is right now. So, it won't be interesting to react. Right Guy.

Guy: I see now why you are making us react to this special before us reacting to Rimuru's life. You want to peak our interest by showing how strong how strong they get in the future so we want to know how he got see strong. Right?

Author: YUP. You are correct.

Rimuru: <Raphael-san looks like all the secrets are about to be revealed>.

Raphael: <Looks like it and we can do nothing to hide them>.

Words Count: 900.