Chapter 23 and 24

However, after telling him that she is going after the demonlord Leon. She was visibly sad. Rimuru asked her what it was but she didn't answered so Rimuru thought that he shouldn't push any further. After that Shizu was waiting for Ellen to get ready. She asked her to come with them to bulmund. However, Shizu refused as she had a different goal, and she needed to accomplish her goal as this was her last mission. At this ellen got scared and asked her what does she mean.

Shizu= I don't have much time to live, I am not as young as you think I am.

Ellen= O-Oh you are joking right? Don't scare me like that.

Velzard= So knew that you didn't had much time left.

Shizu= Yes so that is why I wanted to find Leon and find out how can I save my students.

Shuna= So that is why you were so sad because you knew you were about to die.

Shizu= No I was sad because I thought I wouldn't be able to see my students anymore.

Benimaru= I see, that is what I thought.

Gale= By the way if you don't mind how old are you, Sensei?

Shizu= I think I am 70 to 80 years old.

Tiss= Ok you were not joking when you said that you are old.

When Shizu and the trio were about to leave the village. Shizu stopped and Suddenly She again felt the pain across her body and held her mid-section. Others tried to ask her what happened but the only thing she was saying was 'not again'. And then her mask began to crack and glow. And she was screaming in agony. She erupted into a tower of flames and then the mask fell down revealing her tear-filled face. Tears, which were quickly evaporating because of the flames and soon she got engulfed by the flames revealing the Fire spirit Ifrit. At this all the adventurers realized who she really was 'Shizue Izawa the Conqueror of Flames'.

Kaval= Haha never thought I would be dying so quickly.

Rimuru told Rigurd to take everyone to safety. Meanwhile Rimuru and Ranga prepared to fight against the fire spirit.

Shion= What happened right there?

Alice= What happened to Shizu-sensei?

Guy= Looks like Ifrit finally escaped.

Shuna= So, this is the fire spirit Ifrit.

Fuze= It is difficult to imagine how much pain she was in.

Shizu= It really is impossible to imagine that until you experience it yourself.

Milim= Those idiots have already accepted their death.

Testarossa= Makes sense why would they do that. As they don't stand a chance against Ifrit.

Then Ifrit starts to destroy everything. He creates a few fire beasts which burn down everything in the village. Fortunately, everyone had evacuated by now. However, the trio was still there, and they were trying deal with the fire beasts. Rimuru shot a [Water Blade] at Ifrit but it vaporized before even touching him.

Dagruel= Did you really thought a water blade would work on a Fire Spirit.

Rimuru= That was my favorite attack at the time so of course. I used it first.

Shion= If this attack is Rimuru-sama's favourite. Then why doesn't he use it often?

Veldora= You saw it right there. Just how weak it was against Ifrit.

Rimuru= Yeah this was the last day for [Water Blade].

Rimuru= < [Water Blade] isn't working. What if I use a big amount of water in an attack.>