Chapter 3 and 4

Velzard= So, this is their first meeting let's see how this goes?

Ramiris= I am quite excited about it.

Did someone say, "Little One"?

No matter how I think about it, they were probably talking about me...

But rather than a voice, it felt more like being directly made aware of those words. At any rate, I don't got ears to hear.

(Oi! You can hear me, can't you? Responding would be good!)

I can hear you!

But however! Since I lack a voice, I cannot respond.

As a test,

(Too loud, baldie!)

That's the answer I tried to project in my head.

Well, not like you hear it anyways, so you should be fine. But how did I respond...

(... Ho, Hoho! To deign us a Baldy, aren't You a brave one!!! It has been long since I have last had company so I may have started poorly, but this one seems to be searching for death!)

This is bad. He heard that one.

Luminous= Haha your own so called "Brother" called you Baldy.

Veldora= You got a quite tool to use against me. I knew whenever you would hear it you are going to use it against me. But I know Rimuru didn't mean it, Right Rimuru?

Now Veldora was looking at Rimuru with eyes that were saying "Please say yes I didn't mean it".

Rimuru= Yeah, I was just checking if he could read my thoughts. So, I just thought something that I thought might make him mad. So that way I can get my answer.

Benimaru= This is Rimuru-sama's first meeting with another person. And it were Veldora-sama.

Diablo= I guess this answers why Veldora-san and Rimuru-sama are so close.

Velzard= I am surprised Veldora didn't kill him instantly when you called him a Baldy.

Veldora= Of course I was not going to kill him. I was stuck there for three hundred years and he was the first I met in that time period.

Dagruel= You really wanted someone to talk to. Just like Rimuru.

Veldora= Yep.

But hey, when I think words in my head, I can respond! Had I been taught that earlier, I wouldn't have to anger my partner.

And besides, I don't even know what my partner is like at all.

Well, that's that. Time to throw in the towel.

Let's properly apologize here.

(I'm sorry! I didn't know how to respond, so I decided to try whatever seemed appropriate. I sincerely apologize!

And on that note, I must note that I have no eyes to see with, so I cannot behold your visage.)

Did that reach?

Well, although I can't see him, who would expect him to actually be bald? Though if that's the case, then any amount of rage can only be expected.

Let's also refrain from thoughtless statements (?).

(Fufufu. Fuhaha. Fuahahahahaha!)

And suddenly, laughter.