Chapter 35

Meanwhile, the trial of Gabiru was happening, his father the chief who was named Abiru by Rimuru gave him his punishment which was to exile him. Gabiru was extremely sorry for what he had done and wanted to meet Rimuru who he had disrespected so much. So, Abiru said that he can go and meet him himself. And Gabiru was kicked out of the lizardmen territory. As a parting gift his father gave him his spear "Vortex". Soon he was joined by his old comrades who said that they would also come with him. Gabiru at first didn't wanted them to come with him. But later relented.

Shizu= So, this is what happened to him afterwards.

Carrera= Makes sense he practically betrayed and imprisoned the chief and nearly led the lizardmen to their demise.

Ultima= Just the imprisonment of the chief would had been enough for his death.

Gale= So that means the chief went easy on him with just exile.

Luminous= Yeah this is his own son and damages weren't too big, so I guess that is why he didn't go too hard on him.

Shuna= I guess from here he starts to make his way for our city.

Gabiru= Yes this was my plan. I wanted to become a subordinate of Rimuru-sama and be of use to him and make my father proud.

Benimaru= Well you certainly succeeded in that.

Hakorou= Your father also wanted you to do that as he gave you, his spear.

Sometime has passed, the orcs have now started to take part in the construction projects. Rimuru is out there to check the progress on how things are going so far. And they were going great as the orcs had picked up the talent from the dwarf brothers. During this time, many goblins from the goblin villages came to work under him. So, the naming process again began. When the naming process ended, he noticed that among the goblins there was Gabiru and his comrades. He asked them what they are doing here. So, he explained his entire situation.

Rimuru= So, you guys were exiled but what are you doing here?

Gabiru= We will surely be of use to you. Please let us serve under you.

Rimuru= (Well these guys don't have anywhere else to go. Well, it should be fine.)

Rimuru= Wait a minute! What is the head of the royal guard doing here?

Chief's Daughter= I am not here because I was exiled. My father can handle the lizardmen on his own. So, he sent me here to gather information and be of use to you.

Gabiru= Didn't you come here because you were worried about me?

Chief's Daughter= You are mistaken.

At this Gabiru was shocked.

Alice= Again the names.

Rimuru= Names keep happening if you think they won't happen then you are delusional.

Ramiris= How many goblins were there?

Rimuru= There were a lot, but nowhere near the number of orcs. So, it was quite easy in comparison.

Fuze= Also was Gabiru there the whole time?

Rimuru= Yeah, I never asked you before, but Gabiru for how long you were standing there.

Gabiru= I was waiting for when I should come and when I saw that big group of goblins going towards your direction, I thought this would be the best opportunity.

Veldora= So you just went alongside the group.

Gabiru= Yes that is true, Veldora-sama.

Carrera= Did you really thought that she is also exiled?