Special: Top 20 (Part 1)

On the black screen in the hall pictures started to appear and everyone got excited.

Gazel: Let's see how strong they get in the future.

Fuze: Yeah.

Number 20. |Souei. | Title= Darkness. Species= Divine Oni.

Occupation= Minister of Intelligence, Leader of the Shadow Squad.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill Tsukuyomi Lord of the Moonshade.

Special abilities= Eye of the Moon, Insta-Kill, Sticky Steel thread, Ultra Acceleration, Spatial Manipualtion.

Danger level= Disaster class.

Souei= Oh it looks like I am at number 20 in list.

Shion= Which means you are the 20th strongest person in tempest.

Dagruel= He has an Ultimate Skill I guess that is enough to know how strong he is.

Guy= Is he your spy Rimuru?

Rimuru= Well you can see Minister of Intelligence written so yes.

Souka= (Master Souei is so cool. He is so strong even though he is a spy).

Because Souka was so excited. She began to breathe faster. Which Gabiru who was sitting next to her noticed.

Gabiru= Are you Ok Souka?

Souka=I am fine, you Idiot.

Rimuru= It is actually quite amazing Souei even though you are an intelligence gatherer you are still so strong.

Souei= Thanks Rimuru sama.

The students= So he is the one who gathers information for Rimuru sensei. So cool.

Leon= So how great is your information network?

Souei= Anything that is happening inside tempest or if anyone from the outside enters tempest I know.

Luminous= So that means you know pretty much everything about what is happening in tempest.

Fuze= I guess now we know why rimuru is able to be one step ahead of everyone.

Veldora= Yes and that is why my brother rimuru is the best.

Velzard= Oh so you have a brother now do you forget about your sisters this quickly I guess I would need to remind you.

Veldora= No no that is not the case sister I never forgot about you how can I ever forget about you.

Luminous sensing the mood decided to join in.

Luminous= Ha ha nice you really need disciplining you stupid lizard. I guess then you won't be making stupid mistakes like destroying innocent cities.

Veldora= I have already suffered the punishment. I was sealed in that cave for 300 years. Is that not enough?