Requests and a short introduction!

Hi and welcome to this new Taylor Swift oneshots gxg story!

This is a collection of chapters that each are each their own little story and plot, with the exception of some that have two parts because they were liked extra well. It's a romantic, deep love, friendship, lyric inspired, comforting, funny, conversations and just daydreams I wish were real between me and Taylor... And most likely you too if you're reading this. Then get lost in the words of a world I have created for you and the other 55k who have read it so far!

Even though I write it as if Y/N is a girl mostly, I don't lean too much into gender as I myself really understand not knowing what you are, so you can totally read this as anyone.

I have always read and adored fanfictions here, and written myself without ever thinking of posting them... Until now

This is all written by me, and please don't steal it. Well, it's copyrighted as well so I guess I can trust that. I write books otherwise, so this is something I do on the side for fun! Otherwise I have school (ugh) but have posted every Tuesday for several months and try to stick to it.

All requests will be accepted and used!

This fanfiction started July 7th, 2023 and has continued ever since.