Chapter 43: Isn't my girlfriend so pretty?

The night was alive with the electrifying energy of Taylor Swift's Eras Tour show, which had just ended. Usually, we would probably meet in the car or under the stage hiding from everything. But the world knows about us now. They know about me.

Standing beside Taylor herself, feeling a whirlwind of emotions, I could see the cameras pointed towards us. 

It was a surreal moment, being surrounded by a sea of ecstatic fans clamoring for a glimpse of their idol and me.

I glanced over at Taylor, my heart fluttering with disbelief. This was a moment I never imagined experiencing. 

Yet, here I was, beside the woman whose music had been the soundtrack to so many moments in my life.

Taylor, with her signature grace and charm, was engaging with fans on the other side of the fence behind the stadium. 

She smiled and waved, taking the time to connect with each person who had come out to support her.

She had changed into blue jeans and a maroon T-shirt, and you would expect her to be tired after such a long show.

But as Iobserved Taylor interacting with her fans, I couldn't help but admire the genuine connection she had with her audience.

It seemed like she was never tired when it came to spreading and receiving love.

Suddenly, Taylor turned to me with a playful grin. "Isn't my girlfriend so pretty?" She asked, nudging me gently with her elbow.

I felt my cheeks flush with warmth as I processed Taylor's words. Girlfriend? Did Taylor just call me...?

And in front of all these people?

Before I could dwell on it too long, I heard the response that came from the fans around us.

"Yes!" A couple people yelled, and I looked around with a big smile.

I put my arms around Taylor's neck and hugged her tightly before letting her go. Blushing slightly, she took a few selfies with a crying fan. On her hand the fan had the number 13, the number of months since Taylor and I started dating.

"What re-recording is next? You must know, right?" A fan asked me, and I looked over at him.

 "Oh, well, I couldn't tell you. But it stands between two." I replied, and they rolled their eyes playfully.

But I knew.

"Taylor, it's time to go." Her bodyguard told her right as she signed an autograph. 

"Just a minute." She called behind her back, smiling into the camera of another fan's phone.

"Taylor." Another bodyguard told her, and she sighed.

After a few more tries from her bodyguards, she finally gave in and had to move on. Turning towards me, she took my hand in hers and waved at the crowd that had formed unexpectedly. 

"Thank you for coming tonight! I love you!" She told them, before she turned her attention to the low words spoken by a bodyguard.