Chapter 31: Red carpet romance

I stood on the side of the red carpet and watched my girl shine in the lights.

I felt my pulse rise, as now was the time to approach her.

Three... Two... One.

I counted down, before stepping onto it and letting the lights focus on me as well.

Taylor looked in the direction of mine, and her eyes lit up in recognition.

"I've been waiting for you." She said, her voice just as loud that I could hear over the noise around us.

Amidst the camera clicks, she whispered romantic words, expressing feelings that transcended the glamorous chaos around us.

None of them knew about us, and it may have been idiotic what I did, but it was time.

I took her hand in mine, and walked to the side of the carpet that was the exit.

Our connection deepened with each step, culminating in a moment of authenticity amidst the glitz.

Taylor leaned in, planting a gentle kiss, capturing the essence of our newfound love for all to see.

The red carpet transformed into our own private realm, and the world faded away as our hearts danced to the unspoken rhythm of our connection.

Taylor's words lingered in the air like a sweet melody, creating an intimate bubble amidst the public spectacle.

"You're the missing piece I didn't know I needed," I whispered to her, her eyes reflecting sincerity from the lights behind me.

As the flashes of the cameras intensified, Taylor held my hand, a symbol of our shared journey.

The red carpet became a stage for our love, and Taylor, with a radiant smile, expressed her feelings openly.

"This is just the beginning," She said, reaffirming the promise of a shared future.

And with another heartfelt kiss, we embraced the unpredictable adventure that lay ahead, hand in hand, in the spotlight of our love story.

It was like a dream...

Forevermore.