Chapter 95

On the first day of school, Tong Xuelu went shopping and rode her bicycle to school to talk to the teacher about Tong Jiaming.

Tong Jiaming's results were obvious to all. His form teacher didn't ask him to skip a grade because she wanted him to increase the school's enrollment rate.

She didn't expect him to take the initiative to ask for an upgrade. Now that his parents had come to the school, the form teacher couldn't stop him or refuse.

Moreover, Tong Xuelu was famous among the teachers in Chengnan Elementary School. No one dared to offend her.

The school said that they would contact Chengnan Middle School and arrange for an exam.

When she came out of the office, it suddenly started raining.

The spring rain was as precious as oil. Green buds grew on the branches and dotted the withered branches, giving people hope.

After the rain, the wind blew the fragrance of the earth. Tong Xuelu shivered. Just as she was thinking about whether to borrow an umbrella from Jiang Danhong, she heard a conversation around the corner.

"Teacher Jiang, let me tell you, Comrade Old An is really good. Although he is 20 years older than you, his three sons are all grown up. If you marry him, you won't have to give birth to any children. Isn't that great?"

"Teacher Qin, I already said that I don't want to get married again. Even if I want to get married again, I want to marry someone I want to marry. Comrade Old An, I don't think he's suitable."

"What's wrong with him? Tell me clearly. If you don't tell me clearly, how can I explain it to him?"

"The age isn't suitable. I think he's too old. Also, his family is too complicated. I want to find a simpler family."

"Teacher Jiang, it's not that I want to nag at you, but you should know your place. You've been married and you're not young anymore. Moreover, you've reported your uncle and husband. It's hard for anyone to marry you. Old An is only willing to marry you because you have a house!"

Jiang Danhong's face turned red. "No one wants to marry me. I don't want to marry. Even if I don't marry for the rest of my life, I won't fall for a man like that!"

The teacher with the surname Qin was infuriated after being rebuked. She cursed and left.

"Consider me meddling in other people's business. If I meddle in your business again, I'll be struck by lightning!"

"Someone like you still wants to find a young man? Bah! If it weren't for the house, even an eighty-year-old man wouldn't take a fancy to you. You're still not willing? Then you can guard the house until you die alone!"

Jiang Danhong bit her lips tightly. She was so angry that her chest heaved up and down violently. However, when she turned around, she saw Tong Xuelu.

Tong Xuelu said awkwardly, "Sister Danhong, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I was just taking shelter from the rain."

Jiang Danhong waved his hand. "I don't blame you. Anyway, you've seen how embarrassed I can be."

Tong Xuelu: "What's wrong with that teacher? Are you asking her to introduce you to someone? "

It was important to know if the referrer was reliable or not. Some referrers were not only blind, but also mentally blind.