Chapter 163

Time flew by, and in the blink of an eye, four years had passed.

In the past four years, the Green Tea Restaurant under Tong Xuelu's name had developed to ten chain stores. Three of them were in Beijing, and the rest were in other places.

Lanting Company had also opened a branch in Shen City. Now, the company had more than 200 employees, and its medicinal wine and other products were very popular in Hong Kong and abroad.

In particular, the wine that developed later became a well-known wine brand in China and abroad. The profit of wine was far greater than that of other medicinal wines, and Tong Xuelu made a lot of money.

After making money, Tong Xuelu used the money to buy houses and shops. Now, even if she closed the company, she could live very comfortably just by collecting rent.

Tong Xuelu decided to attend the Autumn Fair and then travel to Hong Kong from Guangdong Province.

In fact, she had wanted to go a few years ago, but it was not convenient to get the documents. In addition, the twins were still young, so it was delayed until now.

The twins knew that their mother was going to Hong Kong, so the siblings discussed and decided to rely on their mother to go with them.

When Tong Yanyan saw that his mother had returned, he immediately went forward. "Mom, you've worked hard. I'll give you a massage."

Wen Rugui decided to change his son's surname to Tong two years ago. Tong Xuelu did not care about the child's surname, but she cared about the thought.

Hence, Wen Yanyan became Tong Yanyan.

Wen Jinran followed closely behind and brought out the old hen ginseng soup that she had been cooking for the entire afternoon. "Mom, this is the chicken soup I made for you. Try it and see if it's good."

Tong Xuelu glanced at the siblings and quietly lowered her head to scoop a spoonful of soup. "It tastes okay, but it's still a little lacking."

Wen Jinran hugged her mother's arm and rubbed against it affectionately. "Mom, you're a first-class chef. Of course, I can't compare to you, but my thought is very important. Mom, look at my fingers. They're red from the scalding."

Tong Xuelu glanced at her daughter's slender fingers. Her index finger was a little red. "You don't have to be so solicitous for no reason. Tell me, what's your motive? Did you do something wrong again?"

Tong Yanyan put on an aggrieved look and said, "Mom, are we that useless in your eyes? Can't we truly be filial to you? "

The child was good-looking, with handsome eyebrows and bright eyes. When he put on an aggrieved look, it was easy to move people's hearts. He knew this himself, so he often used this trick to "deceive" people.

Wen Jinran's expression wasn't as lively as his brother's. "Mom, we're your babies. What bad intentions can we have?"

Come on.

Tong Xuelu resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "If that's the case, then I'll take it that you really don't have any desires. Alright, I'm going to take a bath and rest."

As she spoke, she stood up and was about to leave. The siblings immediately became anxious.

Tong Yanyan hurriedly stopped his mother. "Mom, it's true that we're filial, but we also have something to discuss with you."