Chapter 153

Little Yanyan kicked his short legs as he ran towards his mother. Then, he opened his tiny arms and asked for a hug.

The little guy's eyelashes were long and thick with tears on them. His lips were red and he looked extremely pitiful.

Tong Xuelu knew that her son was a drama queen, but she was still touched by his cuteness. She reached out and carried him, then her arms sank.

This weight could not be described as fat at all.

Little Yanyan buried his head in his mother's shoulder and finally stopped sobbing. "Mommy, you will love Yanyan very much, right?"

Tong Xuelu rubbed his soft hair. "Of course, but can you tell Mommy why Daddy values girls more than boys?"

Little Yanyan's chubby body froze for a moment. He blinked and said, "Mommy, Yanyan is hungry. Yanyan wants to eat and grow taller."

Good boy, not only was he weak and fat, but he also had a big appetite.

Tong Xuelu could tell at a glance that her son was changing the topic. "Tell Mommy first, why do you say Daddy values girls more than boys? Is it because Daddy didn't carry you but carried Little Sister instead?"

If that was the case, then she would definitely criticize the father.

However, she believed that Wen Rugui was not that kind of person.

Although he looked forward to having two little cotton-padded jackets in the beginning and was jealous of his son's closeness to her from time to time, and when Little Yanyan grew up, the father and son would often fight for her favor and jealousy. However, he had always been a good father.

He loved Little Ranran and Little Yanyan, the chubby boy. He did not favor one over the other.

She did not know where this little guy learned this phrase from to value girls more than boys.

Little Yanyan saw that he could not fool his mother, so he scratched his face with his chubby paws and said pitifully, "Daddy always carries Little Sister first. Yanyan said he wanted to walk on his own, so Daddy didn't coax Yanyan."

Good boy!

Wen Rugui had a deeper understanding of his son's "cunning".

When he got out of the car with one in each hand and arrived at the restaurant, the chubby boy struggled to get down. He did not expect that he would be given one of them.

Wen Rugui looked at his son's chubby little butt and wanted to give him a good spanking.

Little Ranran felt her father's mood. Her beautiful eyebrows wrinkled, and her voice was tender and crisp as she said, "Big brother said himself that he wanted to walk to lose weight. Big brother is so dramatic!"

Tong Xuelu: "…"

Alright, not only did she have a son who was a drama queen, but she also had a daughter who was cold and vicious.

She reached out and patted her son's butt a few times. "Brat, you're bullying your father again, aren't you? If you do this again, don't even think about eating fried chicken and fries. "