Chapter 131

Cheng Xiuyun was so scared that her face turned pale when she saw Shi Xiuneng being pushed to the ground by the dog and his calf being bitten and bleeding.

Suddenly, she picked up the broom in the corner and threw it at Mooncake.

Mooncake was hit in the head and let go of Shi Xiuneng's calf with a cry.

"Woof, woof, woof!"

Mooncake barked at her and turned around to pounce on her.

Cheng Xiuyun was so scared that she stepped back. She saw Xiao Mianmian behind her and quickly picked her up like a chicken.

Mooncake saw that Xiao Mianmian was caught and didn't dare to pounce on her.

Xiao Mianmian's neck was red because of the collar. She cried and struggled. "You're all bad people. I'll ask Grandpa to beat you to death!"

Cheng Xiuyun coaxed her. "You're a Mianmian, right? Auntie and Uncle aren't bad people. Be good and don't cry, okay? "

Xiao Mianmian's face was red from crying. "You're lying. You're bad people!"

There was quite a distance between the kitchen and the door. Tong Xuelu was stir-frying sand-flavored taro in the pot. The sound of the spatula hitting the bottom of the pot covered the sounds outside. Tong Xuelu only realized that something was wrong when she heard Mooncake's faint cries.

She picked up the big pot and ran out with the spatula.

When she arrived at the courtyard, she saw Xiao Mianmian being held in front of Cheng Xiuyun. Her face was red from crying. Her brain exploded with a "buzz".

Cheng Xiuyun saw her and immediately felt like she was facing a formidable enemy. She tightened her grip on Xiao Mianmian. "Xuelu, don't misunderstand. It's not what you think. We're here to visit you and Ru Gui. We didn't want your dog to suddenly go crazy and bite people. I was afraid that it would bite the Mianmian, so I protected her."

Xiao Mianmian wanted to say something, but her mouth was covered by Cheng Xiuyun. Her tears fell, and Tong Xuelu's heart ached.

"Since you're not here to cause trouble, let go of the Mianmian now."

Cheng Xiuyun shook her head. "Xuelu, hurry up and tie up that mad dog. I can only release the Mianmian if you tie up the dog."

Although the mooncake didn't pounce over, it didn't leave Shi Xiuneng's side. If Shi Xiuneng dared to move, it would pounce and bite him again.

Tong Xuelu looked at Xiao Mianmian and comforted her, "Mianmian, don't cry. Don't struggle. Sister is here. Don't be afraid."

When Xiao Mianmian heard her sister's words, she stopped struggling, but her golden Doudou continued to fall.

After comforting Xiao Mianmian, Tong Xuelu shouted at the mooncake, "Mooncake, come here."

The mooncake hesitated for a moment, but in the end, it gave up on Shi Xiuneng and ran back.

Tong Xuelu picked up a rope from the side of the corridor and came over. She looked at Cheng Xiuyun and said, "I'll tie up the dog now. You better keep your word and let go of the Mianmian."