Chapter 126

They were most afraid of the sudden silence in the air.

The four of them looked at each other, and the air was filled with awkwardness.

Wen Rugui's gaze swept across Zhou Yan and Huang Qimin's half-exposed backs. He hurriedly stepped forward and blocked Tong Xuelu.

His face was red. "Why did you suddenly come over?"

Tong Xuelu's beautiful eyebrows raised slightly. "Can't I come over? Or am I delaying your business? "

Wen Rugui's ears were completely red. "That's not what I meant. I was worried about your safety. If I knew that you were coming over, I would have gone to the station to pick you up."

Zhou Yan and Huang Qimin hurriedly adjusted their pants. They didn't dare to make eye contact with Tong Xuelu.

"Well, we still have something to do. We'll leave first."

After saying that, the two of them rushed out of the dormitory as if there were ghosts chasing after them. Soon, they disappeared without a trace.

Only Tong Xuelu and Wen Rugui were left in the dormitory.

Wen Rugui helped her take down her military satchel and said considerately, "Are you thirsty? I'll go get a glass of water. "

Tong Xuelu saw that he was busy helping her. She wanted to tease him. "You still haven't told me what you were doing just now. Three grown men took off their pants with the door closed. You ... can't be gay, right? "

"Bang!" a loud sound was heard.

Wen Rugui was so shocked that his hand trembled. The enamel jar in his hand fell to the ground. Fortunately, it wasn't filled with water yet.

He picked it up and went outside to wash it. When he came back, his face was so red that it was almost dripping blood. "I'm not gay. Don't misunderstand."

How could he like men? Even if he did like men, it definitely wouldn't be Zhou Yan and Huang Qimin.

Tong Xuelu said innocently, "Then why did you take off your pants with the door closed? The way you guys acted just now, it's really hard not to misunderstand. "

Wen Rugui passed the water over. "Zhou Yan and Huang Qimin said that they had a mole on their tailbones and wanted me to check if it was in the same position. The door was left ajar by Zhou Yan."

He should have chased them out earlier. What a scourge.

What if she misunderstood?

Tong Xuelu couldn't bear to tease him any longer when she saw the sweat on his forehead. "Alright, I believe you."

Wen Rugui heaved a sigh of relief and sat down opposite her. "You still haven't told me why you're here?"

Tong Xuelu took a sip of water. It was neither too hot nor too cold. It was always the most suitable temperature. SHe smiled and said, "I missed you, so I came to find you."

"!!!"

Wen Rugui's face, which had just cooled down, turned red again, and his heart pounded.

Tong Xuelu tilted her head and looked at him with an aggrieved expression. "Why aren't you saying anything? Don't you want to see me? "