Chapter 142

Looking at the driver running away, Cheng Xiuyun was stunned. When she came to her senses, her heart was burning with anger.

"Bastard, get back here!"

How could the driver come back? He ran so fast that he didn't even dare to pick up his shoes. He was afraid that he would lose his life if he delayed any longer.

A group of people approached the car. The leader looked at Cheng Xiuyun and said, "Pull this old woman down and gag her, so that she won't make too much noise when we work."

Old woman?

Cheng Xiuyun was so angry that her whole body was trembling. She pointed at them and scolded, "How dare you do such an illegal thing in broad daylight? I advise you to leave now, or I will put all of you in jail!"

In the face of such villains, how could she not know that staying alive was the most important thing?

Of course she knew!

But she had no way out. All their property was in the car. If it was taken away, they would be finished!

So she had to protect this batch of goods no matter what!

"Call the police? Haha, I'll kill you. Let's see how you can call the police! "

The leader sneered and then ordered two young men to get in the car and pull Cheng Xiuyun down.

Cheng Xiuyun struggled and screamed, "Let go of me, let go of me! Let me tell you, my father-in-law is the commander of the air force. My daughter-in-law's grandfather is the commander of the army. If you know what's good for you, get out of here! "

The leader stared at her. "Are you telling the truth?"

Cheng Xiuyun's heart skipped a beat when she met the other party's ferocious gaze. Her teeth started to chatter. "No, I'm lying to you. I just want to scare you. We borrowed money to buy these goods. Please don't take them away. I beg you!"

But the leader didn't believe her. "Come on, take her over there and kill her!"

Cheng Xiuyun was pale with fear and her legs were weak. "Brother, I was wrong. I'll give you all the goods. Please let me go!"

The leader didn't care about her at all. "Gag her mouth and don't make trouble. Others, hurry up!"

One of the men who grabbed Cheng Xiuyun took off his sock and stuffed it into Cheng Xiuyun's mouth.

Cheng Xiuyun didn't know how long the socks had not been washed. They smelled like dried salted fish and also like the smell of rotting corpses. The smell almost suffocated him to death.

She felt nauseous and vomited. However, her mouth was stuffed with something, so she had to swallow it back.

That smell, that feeling was worse than death!

But these were not the main point. The main point was that the two men pulled her directly to the small forest over there. It seemed that they wanted to kill her and then dump her body in the small forest.

Cheng Xiuyun was so scared that his eyes almost popped out of their sockets, his heart thumping like thunder.

She couldn't die, she couldn't die no matter what!