Chapter 98

The air was quiet for a few seconds.

No one present had expected things to turn out like this.

This was especially true for Xiang Peng, who was completely stunned.

When Fang Jingyuan fell towards him, he subconsciously pushed her away. He did not expect her to fall, and he did not expect her head to bleed.

Xiang Peng came back to his senses. His hands trembled as he tried to support Fang Jingyuan. "Fang, Jingyuan, are you okay?"

"Don't touch her!"

Tong Xuelu dashed forward and lifted her leg to kick him.

Xiang Peng was caught off guard. His whole body was kicked to the ground, and he gasped in pain.

Tong Xuelu did not bother to pay attention to him. She looked up at Tong Jiaming and said, "Go to the hospital and call for an ambulance. Be quick, but be careful!"

Tong Jiaming came back to his senses. He nodded and ran out. "Okay, I got it."

Tong Xuelu ran into the room and took a clean handkerchief to wrap Fang Jingyuan's forehead.

Fang Jingyuan had already fainted. She could carry little jiu to the hospital when he bled at the back of his head, but she could not carry Fang Jingyuan now.

Even if she could, the bicycle could not carry both of them.

Tong Mianmian was so frightened that her eyes widened. She was so shocked that she forgot to cry. When she came back to her senses, she burst into tears.

Tong Xuelu looked up and comforted her. "Mianmian, be good. It's okay. Sister Jingyuan just fell. Can you go to Grandma Shen's house next door with your brother?"

The little girl was obviously scared, but she still nodded obediently. "Okay."

Tong Xuelu looked at Tong Jiaxin, who was also panicking. "Jiaxin, take your sister to Grandma Shen's house."

"Okay, I'll go now."

Tong Jiaxin nodded with his eyes wide open. He took his sister's hand and turned to leave.

When Xiang Peng saw that Tong Jiaxin was going to call for help, he panicked, "Comrade Tong, I didn't do it on purpose ..."

Tong Xuelu interrupted him. "I know you did it on purpose."

Xiang Peng: "..."

Xiang Peng still wanted to explain, but Tong Xuelu looked at him as if he was looking at an unrecyclable piece of trash. Tong Xuelu exuded an aura -

Shut your dog mouth, don't touch me!

Xiang Peng was so shocked that he couldn't say a word. His face was pale.

When the Wei family heard what had happened, Wei Zhiguo and his grandson Wei Ran immediately ran over. When they saw the blood on the ground, they were shocked.

"Xuelu, what's going on?"

Tong Xuelu: "Grandpa Wei, my friend was pushed down. I've already asked Jiaming to call an ambulance. Can I trouble you to go to my friend's house and inform her family?"