Chapter 120

There was no one around Lake Qing at the moment, and there were a few big trees blocking their view.

This was also the reason why Tong Xuelu dared to make a move just now.

However, when she ran out, she saw two students sitting on a stone bench reading a book.

She hurriedly ran over and pretended to be frightened. "Students, someone jumped into the lake. Can I trouble you to save her?"

The two boys were hot-blooded youths. When they heard that someone jumped into the lake, they hurriedly ran over.

It was already summer. The two boys took off their shirts and jumped into the water. Then, they carried Cheng Xiuyun back to the shore.

Although Cheng Xiuyun drank a few mouthfuls of water, she did not drown. When she reached the shore, she could still spit out water while staring at Tong Xuelu.

After the two boys saved her, they picked up the clothes on the ground and were about to leave.

Tong Xuelu hurriedly said, "Students, thank you. Can you tell me which department and class you are from, as well as your names? When I get back, I will write a report about this incident and submit it to the school news agency. It will be used to publicize your willingness to help others. "

The two boys originally wanted to say that there was no need to thank them, but when they heard the last part, they could not help but be moved.

If they were given material objects to thank them, they would definitely refuse. However, if they could be praised for their good deeds, it would be helpful to their school.

The two boys thought about it and were a little embarrassed to tell Tong Xuelu their names and other information.

After Cheng Xiuyun finished spitting out water, she saw that the two boys were about to leave. She hurriedly straightened her back and shouted, "Students, don't ..."

Before she could finish, Tong Xuelu turned around and grabbed her hand. She warned her in a low voice, "I advise you to shut up. Otherwise, I will tell your unit about your affair."

Cheng Xiuyun glared at him. "You ..."

The two boys heard the sound and turned around to look at them. "Is there anything else?"

Tong Xuelu shook his head. "No, this auntie is a little emotional. I will talk to her. Hurry up and go back to change your clothes."

The two boys nodded and turned around to leave.

Cheng Xiuyun flung Tong Xuelu's hand away and said through gritted teeth, "I really underestimated you!"

Previously, when Shi Junmin reminded them that Tong Xuelu was very cunning, she didn't believe him.

After all, if she was really cunning, she wouldn't have let go of Wang Zhifeng, who accused her of cheating in the college entrance examination.

But she didn't expect this little girl to be so good at acting at such a young age. She also didn't expect her to be so arrogant, hitting her as soon as she came up and even feeding her dog poop.

Cheng Xiuyun's face turned green again at the thought of the dog poop powder he spat out.

Tong Xuelu shook his head. "You're not underestimating me. You're overestimating yourself. Do you think I'll believe you just because you cry? Who gave you that confidence?"