Chapter 102

Commander Xiao wished he had never come back.

It was too awkward.

He put the broom back and went straight to the Wen family. However, he saw Old Mr. Wen walking over as soon as he reached the door.

Old Mr. Wen glanced at his face. "Why is your face as red as a monkey's butt? Is there something wrong with your body? "

Commander Xiao glared at him. "You're the one with a problem! I just exercised in the yard. I'm much stronger than you! "

Old Mr. Wen humphed and walked past him to enter the room. Commander Xiao hurriedly stopped him.

"Old Mr. Square, what are you doing? Get out of my way. I'm going in to see if Ru Gui is awake. "

Commander Xiao refused. "I just checked. He's not awake yet. You can go back first. That brat will go back himself when he wakes up!"

Old Mr. Wen snorted. "Ru Gui will be your grandson-in-law from now on. Why are you still calling him brat?"

Commander Xiao snorted. "I'm his elder. I can call him whatever I want!"

Old Mr. Wen was so angry that his beard trembled. He was a typical grandson who could scold others but not others. He snorted and pushed Commander Xiao aside to go in again.

Commander Xiao held the door tightly. "Didn't I tell you that Ru Gui will go back himself? Why are you going in again? "

Old Mr. Wen sized him up. "Old Mr. Square, you're not right. What does it have to do with you? If I don't look for Ru Gui, can't I look for Xuelu? "

Commander Xiao's face turned even redder. "No!"

Old Mr. Wen was about to scold him when an idea flashed through his mind. He remembered that Tong Xuelu had caused a misunderstanding when he first came to the house. Did Old Mr. Square cause a misunderstanding too?

However, whether it was a misunderstanding or not, the youngsters didn't have the chance to spend time together. It was better not to disturb them now.

Old Mr. Wen's ears turned red and he humphed. "Fine, I won't go. Tell Xue Lu that I'm going back!"

Commander Xiao was stunned. He didn't expect Old Mr. Wen to be so easy to talk to.

But why did his ears turn red all of a sudden?

Commander Xiao had an idea. Could it be that … he had heard something that he shouldn't have heard?

Thinking of this, Commander Xiao blushed even more.

If anyone came over, they would see the two commanders blushing like a monkey's butt.

In the room, after Tong Xuelu and Wen Rugui fought for three rounds, Wen Rugui fell asleep again.

Tong Xuelu walked out of the room with a red mouth. Seeing that there was no one in the courtyard, she heaved a sigh of relief.

She turned around and headed to the Wei Family home, only to realize that Old Mr. Wen and Uncle Zong had already left. Unsure if she was being paranoid, she felt that Old Mr. Wen's expression was a little strange, and he did not dare to look her in the eye.