Chapter 130

Wen Rugui glanced at the mole under Qian Rongrong's left eye and said calmly, "Yes."

He had already said what he needed to say. He didn't think there was anything else to explain.

"I heard that Professor Wen is knowledgeable and rigorous even before I was admitted to university. I chose to major in physics so that I could attend your classes. I didn't expect you to leave so soon. I'm so sad."

Qian Rongrong moved closer to Wen Rugui as she spoke. he didn't know if it was intentional, but the side of her face was facing him, revealing the black mole under her eye.

Wen Rugui said, "There are many knowledgeable and rigorous teachers and professors. Even if I don't come, the school will invite others to be guest professors. You don't have to worry about that."

Qian Rongrong bit her lower lip and looked pitiful. "But how can others compare to you, Professor Wen?"

Wen Rugui had already packed his things and ignored her pitiful look. He nodded coldly and said, "I still have things to do. Goodbye."

After that, he walked past Qian Rongrong.

Qian Rongrong hurriedly grabbed his arm. "Professor Wen, please wait."

Wen Rugui pulled his hand back and took two steps back to put some distance between them. He frowned and said, "What else do you want?"

Qian Rongrong saw that he was avoiding her as if she were the plague. She was embarrassed, but she still said shamelessly, "Professor Wen, can you give me your contact information? If I have any questions related to physics, I don't know if it's convenient for you."

Wen Rugui refused immediately. "It's not convenient. If you have any questions, you should ask the teachers or professors in the department. Their knowledge and qualifications are enough to solve all your problems."

After that, he turned to leave again. At that moment, an accident happened. Qian Rongrong was afraid that he would run away, so she hurriedly chased after him. Unexpectedly, she sprained her foot and fell to the ground.

"My foot hurts ..." Qian Rongrong sat on the ground and pinched her foot. Her eyes were red from the pain. "Professor Wen, can you come and help me?"

Wen Rugui looked at her and frowned.

Coincidentally, Tong Xuelu was stopped by Qian Caixin after class in the same building.

"Student Tong, I only found out today that your fiancé is our school's guest professor, Professor Wen. Why haven't I heard you mention this in the past three years?"

Qian Caixin's words caused an uproar among the crowd.

"What? Tong's fiancé is Professor Wen? "

"Oh my god, I only found out about this today! If I had such a handsome and talented fiancé, I would definitely show off every day. "

"Me too. Student Tong is really able to keep her composure. She is indeed someone who can do great things."

Qian Caixin was so angry that she wanted to vomit blood when she heard that the surrounding discussions did not go according to her plan.