Chapter 160

Everyone started cheering when they heard this. They wanted Wen Rugui to kiss Tong Xuelu.

Wen Rugui's ears turned red. He held Tong Xuelu's hand and kissed the back of her hand gently. His action was gentle and gentlemanly.

Everyone cheered even louder.

Zhou Yan even whistled. He looked like a hothead and didn't look like a father at all.

Jiang Baihui sat opposite them. From her angle, she could see the two of them looking at each other affectionately.

She should have been the center of attention. She should have been the wife of the vice president. She should have been the one being complimented by everyone. But now, it was Tong Xuelu's.

No one mentioned Liang Tianyi because he was just an ordinary researcher.

Jiang Baihui felt like ants were gnawing on her heart. She felt so uncomfortable that she wanted to smash something.

Everyone was worried that Jiang Baihui would continue to behave like this. Fortunately, she didn't say anything inappropriate.

Everyone couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

After all, she was pregnant. If she said something like that, no one could hit or scold her.

Jiang Danhong saw that she was pregnant and took the initiative to take care of her.

That night, everyone had a lot of fun.

After dinner, everyone played games again. Zhou Yan and Pu Jianyi even asked them to drink cross-cupped wine.

In the end, many people were drunk, including Tong Xuelu.

After two cups of wine, her eyes became blurry. Her cheeks were pink as if she had put on rouge.

Suddenly, she frowned and pursed her lips.

Wen Rugui caught her expression and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell? "

When she was forced to drink, he wanted to drink on her behalf. But at that time, he was caught by Huang Qimin and couldn't go over at all.

These guys said that they didn't make trouble for them at the wedding. Today, they wanted to make trouble twice as much.

Tong Xuelu shook her head. "I'm fine. I'm going to the bathroom."

As he spoke, he stood up and his body swayed a little.

Wen Rugui held her slender waist. "Do you want me to go with you?"

Tong Xuelu shook her head again. The more she shook her head, the more hse felt that the things in front of her were shaking. "No need, no need. I can go alone."

If the two of them disappeared together, those guys would definitely kick up a fuss.

Just then, Little Yanyan came over with his short legs and complained, "Daddy, Little Sister is being naughty. She secretly drank a lot of drinks!"

Wen Rugui frowned. "Your great-grandfather didn't stop her?"

Little Yanyan pouted. "Great Grandpa has no principles. Once Little Sister acted coquettishly, Great Grandpa let her drink it."