Chapter 136

Cheng Xiuyun and Shi Xiuneng brought back a large batch of clothes from Shen City. They spent most of their money and were exhausted.

As soon as they got home, Shi Xiuneng was paralyzed on the bed and couldn't get up.

Cheng Xiuyun saw him throw the clothes on the floor and was so angry that the veins on her forehead stood out. But in the end, she endured and picked up the clothes one by one.

Before she was done, Shi Xingrui rushed in from outside like a firecracker. "Mom, you and dad are finally back. If you didn't come back, I would have been bullied. Boohoo ..."

Cheng Xiuyun was so tired that her whole body was about to fall apart. Her waist was so sore that she almost couldn't stand up straight. Shi Xingrui bumped into her and she took two steps back. The back of her waist hit the table behind her, and her face was distorted from the pain.

"What are you doing, child? You're so reckless. What did I teach you before? I told you to be gentle and elegant as a girl. Look at you now! "

Shi Xingrui was pretending to cry before. She didn't expect her mother to scold her instead of hugging and comforting her. She sat on the floor and burst into tears. "Dad, your daughter is going to be beaten to death. Dad, boohoo ..."

Shi Xingrui's voice was very loud. When she cried, it sounded like she was at a funeral. Cheng Xiuyun's head was in so much pain that it was as if she was drilling a wall.

Shi Xiuneng was awakened by the noise and scolded impatiently, "You're scolding the child as soon as you come back. If you continue, get out!"

Cheng Xiuyun was so angry that she almost vomited blood.

Shi Xingrui was very pleased to see her mother being scolded. She got up and ran to the bed to hold her father's hand. "Dad, you said you would bring me a beautiful dress. Where is it?"

Shi Xiuneng was so sleepy that he couldn't keep his eyes open. He said perfunctorily, "Go asked for it from your mother."

After that, he turned over and fell asleep again.

Shi Xingrui was scolded by her mother. She didn't want to pay attention to her mother for the time being, so she ran over to her mother's side and messed up the clothes that Cheng Xiuyun had just tidied up.

Cheng Xiuyun was so angry that her chest heaved violently. "I just tidied up the clothes. Stop it!"

Shi Xingrui made a face at her. "I want new clothes. If you don't give them to me, I'll ask my dad to get up and say that you hit me!"

Shi Xiuneng had a very bad morning temper. If he was woken up without enough sleep, he would definitely scold someone. Cheng Xiuyun really did not want to confront him.

However, when she heard her daughter use such words to threaten her, she was so angry that she almost couldn't breathe. How did she give birth to such an annoying child?

Compared to Wen Rugui when he was a child, Shi Xingrui was simply the reincarnation of a devil. Especially when she had Shi Xiunenf backing her up, she didn't listen to her mother at all.

Cheng Xiuyun had no choice but to find two dresses and give them to her.

Shi Xingrui's eyes lit up. She took the dress and said with a smile, "Give me some pocket money. I have no money."