Chapter 125

Tong Xuelu's eyes lit up.

Previously, she was worried that the Shi family would use this opportunity to make a comeback if they couldn't find any new evidence.

She didn't expect this new evidence to be so useful.

Indeed, hard work pays off for those who work hard!

The diary not only recorded the details of Gao Min and Shi Junmin's relationship, but it also included how they tried to frame her with a love letter, how Shi Junmin persuaded her to pin all the charges on herself, how Shi Junmin attacked her daily, and how he promised her that he would make their relationship public and they would get married as soon as they graduated.

It also detailed how she committed the crime by cutting the rope and how Shi Junmin told her not to write in the diary, but she couldn't control herself.

It turned out that Shi Junmin was worried that she would write down their relationship in the diary and use it as evidence to threaten him in the future, so he tried every possible way to persuade Gao Min not to write in the diary.

Gao Min agreed, but she had been writing in the diary since elementary school. She was used to venting her dissatisfaction and pain in the diary. If she didn't vent, she would easily break down.

Therefore, after a short struggle, Gao Min came up with this idea. On one hand, she hid it from Shi Junmin, and on the other hand, she came to Baihu to write in the diary. After she finished writing, she buried it in the pit.

Shi Junmin probably didn't expect that Gao Min would feign compliance but secretly oppose him, giving him a fatal blow.

Jiang Baihui leaned over to read the diary. Her mouth was wide open, and he looked shocked.

"Gao Min is really crazy. Why is she still with Shi Junmin after he belittled her like that?"

"If any man dares to belittle and humiliate me like this, I'll smash his head!"

Tong Xuelu pursed her lips and didn't say anything.

Gao Min was PUA, which was something she didn't expect at all.

She only thought that Gao Min was lovey-dovey. After all, Gao Min showed signs of lovey-dovey before they were together. She never expected that Shi Junmin would use PUA to control Gao Min.

PUA, the full name of Pick-up Artist, originally referred to communication skills. Later, it deformed and developed into emotional control and psychological manipulation.

In the beginning, Pua guys would treat girls very well. Once a stable relationship was established, they would crazily suppress the other party from a psychological level. They would focus on the girl's mistakes and magnify them infinitely, making the girl feel guilty and sorry for the other party, thus achieving the goal of controlling the other party.

Of course, Shi Junmin was neither a transmigrator nor a reincarnator. It could only be said that using emotions to control others had been around for a long time. It was just that no one had realized it in the past.

Just like now, she couldn't explain to Jiang Baihui the meaning of puberty. She also couldn't explain to her that those who were putted weren't stupid. They were just emotionally controlled and had no choice.