Chapter 114

After Xiao Chengping finished speaking, he looked at Fang Jingyuan with bright eyes. His heart was beating like thunder.

He felt that he was blind to have fallen in love with her. Shouldn't she also be blind to fall in love with him?

Fang Jingyuan's face turned red and white as if she had knocked over a dye shop. She was so angry that she let out a cold laugh. "Haha."

Xiao Chengping saw her blushing face and was immediately overjoyed.

Seeing her smiling so happily and blushing so shyly, he knew that she must be interested in him. She was so cute.

Fang Jingyuan saw his grinning face and became even angrier. She waved at him and said, "Come here."

Xiao Chengping brushed his hair and walked over. "If you think it's suitable, from today onwards, we can start dating ..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Fang Jingyuan pointed to the sky and said, "Look, there's a bird."

Xiao Chengping looked up in the direction she was pointing. At that moment.

In the blink of an eye, Fang Jingyuan raised her leg and kicked at his calf.

Xiao Chengping sucked in a breath of cold air and jumped up like a frog while hugging his calf.

However, the initiator ran away after kicking him. Her angry voice could be heard in the wind.

"Xiao Chengping, listen to me. I, Fang Jingyuan, would never fall in love with you even if I was blind!"

Xiao Chengping hugged his calf in pain and grievance. "..."

Why?

Was he not handsome enough or manly enough?

Fang Jingyuan rushed to Tong Xuelu's house angrily. The anger on her face had not dissipated.

Tong Xuelu asked, "What's wrong with you? Who made you angry? "

Fang Jingyuan looked around and said in a low voice, "It's that mung bean eyed Xiao Chengping. With his ugly face, he actually dared to say that he was blind to fall in love with me. Bah, do you think I care about his blindness?"

Tong Xuelu: "..."

Xiao Chengping's words of love made it clear that he was single based on his own ability.

Jiang Danhong looked up while helping to pack the things. "Comrade Xiao is probably confessing to you, right? It's just that his words are a little unpleasant to hear. "

Fang Jingyuan was so angry that he gritted his teeth. "What do you mean by a little unpleasant? It's very unpleasant. He must be blind to fall in love with me. He's making it sound like I'm a loser and I need him to take pity on me. I'm so angry!"

If he had known earlier, he would have kicked him a few more times. It was too easy on him.

Tong Xuelu looked at her angry face and suddenly felt that she and Xiao Chengping were a quarrelsome couple.

Outside, Wen Rugui and Pu Jianyi were helping to move the big things, but there weren't many things. The bed and table were bought by Wen Rugui.

Now that they had moved to the Courtyard, Grandpa had already asked someone to build a new bed board and table in advance, so they only had to move some trivial things.