Chapter 144

Hearing this, the guard paused for a moment and couldn't help but look up at her again.

This woman is Director Wen's mother?

Why does she look so old? Some people would even believe that she is Director Wen's grandmother!

Cheng Xiuyun was impatient. "What else do you want to ask?"

The guard said cautiously, "Are you really Director Wen's mother? You ... look a little old. "

A little old meant that she was old.

Cheng Xiuyun was so angry that her face turned red and then white. "What do you mean? Do you believe that I will report you to your leader? "

The guard rolled his eyes in his heart. "Female comrade, you misunderstood. I am just following the rules. After all, pretending to be relatives has happened before. May I ask how old you are and where do you live? Where do you work? "

Director Wen was gentle and polite. This woman was not only old but also arrogant. He didn't believe that she was Director Wen's mother at all.

Cheng Xiuyun felt that the guard was deliberately making things difficult for her. She was so angry that her chest hurt.

However, in order to see Wen Rugui as soon as possible, she had to fill in all the information honestly.

Seeing that she was Director Wen's mother and looking like she would make a scene if he didn't call, the guard had to pick up the phone and call Director Wen's office.

When Wen Rugui received the call from the guard, the pen in his hand fell to the ground and the tip of the pen was crooked.

There was suddenly no sound from the other end of the phone. The guard took the phone away and looked at it, then asked repeatedly, "Director Wen, are you listening? Do you want this woman to ... "Leave?

Before he finished speaking, the phone in his hand was snatched away by Cheng Xiuyun.

"Ru Gui, it's mother. I haven't seen you for so many years. I really miss you."

Wen Rugui clenched his hand holding the phone so tightly that the veins on the back of his hand appeared.

Seeing that he didn't answer, Cheng Xiuyun was embarrassed and anxious. "Ru Gui, if you don't come out to see me, I will go to your director. Anyway, I won't leave today!"

A mysterious light flashed across Wen Rugui's eyes as he said in a cold voice, "I'll go out now."

Hearing this, Cheng Xiuyun finally felt relieved. "Okay, okay. Mom will wait for you outside."

The guard originally wanted to scold this crazy woman, but when he heard her words, he immediately swallowed the words he was about to scold her. He was completely dumbfounded.

Could this woman really be Chief Wen's mother?

How could this be?

Cheng Xiuyun hung up the phone heavily, puffed out his chest like a victorious peacock, and snorted coldly at the guard.

After waiting for about ten minutes, Wen Rugui slowly walked out of the base.

Seeing him walk over with his two slender legs, Cheng Xiuyun suddenly felt a little absent-minded.