Chapter 158

Tong Xuelu didn't know that Liang Tianyi had been assigned as an ordinary researcher because Wen Rugui hadn't mentioned it to her.

In fact, he rarely mentioned anything about the base.

Because it involved state secrets, they had to sign an agreement before entering the base as researchers. It was basic that they couldn't leak the information.

However, Jiang Baihui felt embarrassed.

She had mentioned to her family that Liang Tianyi was going to be a key training center. Now, reality had slapped her hard in the face.

She hid and didn't dare to meet anyone, especially Tong Xuelu.

Jiang Baihui didn't look for her, and Tong Xuelu didn't look for her either.

First, she felt that Jiang Baihui's personality wasn't very compatible with hers, so it wasn't suitable for her to have a deep relationship with her. Second, she was very busy with work.

As more and more orders came in, the factory she was working with couldn't meet her orders anymore. Just as she was considering whether to expand the cooperation or find another factory, something happened at the factory.

Not long after she arrived at the company, Deng Hong rushed in from outside. "Chairman Tong, our medicinal wine has been copied!"

Lan Ting medicinal wine had been selling well since the beginning. It could be said that the success of the Green Tea Restaurant was partly due to the wine.

Later, she opened a medicinal wine company and completely separated from the Green Tea Restaurant. However, the Green Tea Restaurant had accumulated a number of loyal customers. Later, with the reform and opening up, everyone's wallets were getting fatter and fatter, so more and more people bought medicinal wine.

Lan Ting medicinal wine had also developed from deer antler and bullwhip wine to ten different types of medicinal wine, including angelica wine, salvia wine, grape wine, wolfberry wine, and so on. They all had different effects, from body care to beauty, and were selling well.

Lan Ting medicinal wine was selling well, so naturally, many people were paying attention to it. There were also many people who were hiding in the dark and jealous. It was normal for people to copy the wine.

Tong Xuelu put down the document in his hand. "What happened? Tell me in detail."

Deng Hong said, "There's a medicinal wine called 'Lan Ting' in the market outside. Lan is a Lan with three points removed, but the words and pronunciation are very similar to our logo. The packaging is also very similar to ours. If you don't distinguish it carefully, ordinary people will easily confuse it."

Tong Xuelu sneered, "This is unfair competition. They want to use our reputation to sell their products. Go out and buy a few bottles of fake medicinal wine. We'll discuss our next move."

Deng Hong said, "I've already asked my assistant to disguise himself and buy it. He'll be back soon."

As soon as he finished speaking, his assistant, Xiao Zhou, came in sweating profusely. He was carrying a big bag in his hand, which contained a few bottles of medicinal wine.

"Chairman Tong, Manager Deng, I've bought the medicinal wine!"

Deng Hong hurried over and took the bag in his hand. He carefully took out the bottles of medicinal wine from the bag and placed them on the table.