Chapter 104

Tong Zhenzhen did not expect Tong Xuelu to kick her.

Although it was already early summer, she still shivered from the cold after falling into the water.

What was worse was that she could not swim!

At this moment, Tong Zhenzhen had completely forgotten that she was the female Lei Feng who saved three people from drowning. She struggled frantically like a drowned rat.

"Help, I can't swim ... Save me ..."

While struggling, she drank a few mouthfuls of water. She almost choked on it.

Tong Xuelu admired Tong Zhenzhen's struggling face for a while before she said to the workers by the river, "Why aren't you saving her?"

Tong Zhenzhen's death was not regrettable, but how could she die so easily when she had yet to be used as a tool?

The workers from the prosecutor's office came to their senses and jumped into the river one after another to save her.

Two of the workers swam to Tong Zhenzhen's side, pulled her hands, and pulled her to the shore.

Tong Zhenzhen had already drunk a lot of water. When she reached the shore, she was trembling and vomiting. She looked very embarrassed.

However, the more embarrassing part was yet to come.

Today, in order to show off to Tong Xuelu, she specially wore the newly made "Indeed Fine" dress.

The reason why "Indeed Fine" was eliminated in the future was because it had two fatal flaws.

One was that it was airtight, cold in winter and hot in summer. The other was that once it came into contact with sweat or water, it would stick tightly to the body and become very transparent.

At this moment, Tong Zhenzhen's "Indeed Fine" dress stuck tightly to her body. The back of her dress was stuck to her butt, and her underwear was clearly visible.

It was very embarrassing.

The faces of the men present turned red. They did not dare to look at Tong Zhenzhen directly.

Tong Xuelu looked at Tong Zhenzhen, who looked like she was wearing see-through clothes, and the corner of his mouth twitched.

She did not expect "Indeed Fine" to become like this when it came into contact with water. The "Indeed Fine" dress that Wen Rugui gave her would probably have to be shelved in the future.

A few children ran to the river and pointed at Tong Zhenzhen and laughed.

"Hahaha, look, that woman's underwear is exposed!"

"Why is her skirt tucked into her butt? Isn't it uncomfortable?"

"Maybe she didn't have any paper to wipe her ass with?"

Tong Xuelu: "..."

Everyone: "..."

When Tong Zhenzhen heard the child's words, he looked down and immediately screamed, "Ahhhh ..."

She covered her chest with both hands, but realized that the bottom of her skirt had also become very transparent. She hurriedly separated one hand to protect her bottom, but this way, she had no hand to pull the skirt at the seam of her butt.