Chapter 113

As soon as these words were spoken, the field fell into a dead silence.

Everyone's gaze fell on Tong Xuelu. Some were suspicious, some were worried for her, and some were gloating.

Soon, everyone started whispering to each other.

"Who's the one who said that? Saying something like that in this kind of situation is a public provocation. "

"That's right. But who knows, he might have some evidence in his hands."

"What evidence? If he had evidence, he would have reported it long ago. I think he's just jealous."

"I think it's good that he shouted it out. Actually, many people have the same question in their hearts."

Tong Xuelu looked at the boy who walked out from the crowd. He was in his twenties, with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks. His teeth were sharp, and his eyes looked stupid and fierce. One look and one could tell that he was not a good person.

A teacher came back to his senses and pointed at the boy. "Student, do you know what you're doing?"

Wang Zhifeng puffed out his chest and said, "Hello, teacher. My name is Wang Zhifeng. I know very well what I'm doing. If I have any doubts, shouldn't I speak up? Otherwise, wouldn't it be a despicable act to point fingers behind someone's back? "

Tong Xuelu almost laughed out of anger. "So it's a gentleman's act to frame someone in front of them. Then, Student Wang, do you have any evidence that I cheated?"

Wang Zhifeng raised his chin and said, "More than five million people took the college entrance exam this time. Less than two hundred and eighty thousand people were accepted. The acceptance rate is less than 6%. Among them, there are less than ten people in the country who scored more than 400 points. Only Student Tong scored full marks in four subjects. She only needs six points to get full marks in all six subjects.

"But from what I know, Student Tong is only at the level of a junior high school graduate. She failed all her exams in school and did not go to any school to further her studies after graduation. Under such circumstances, Student Tong suddenly scored full marks in four subjects. Who wouldn't be suspicious?"

Once this data was out, the whole field was in an uproar again.

"It can't be. Is what Student Wang said true?"

"If it's true, then it's really suspicious. I thought she was always so smart."

"Me too. To think that I admire her so much. I didn't expect ..."

Jiang Baihui suddenly jumped out at this time. "Just because you can't do it doesn't mean that others can't do it. Words have no proof. If you have the ability, show us the evidence. Otherwise, you are framing her!"

Wang Zhifeng turned around and glanced at her. "You're so protective of her. Could it be that you're one of the beneficiaries?"

Jiang Baihui's eyes turned red when she realized that boy had dragged her into this mess. "You're talking nonsense. Comrade Tong and I didn't cheat!"

Wang Zhifeng shrugged. "You've said it yourself. Words alone have no proof. Unless you can prove that you didn't cheat, this result won't convince everyone."