Chapter 97

Wen Rugui stared blankly at Tong Xuelu, his face reddening bit by bit.

Neither of them spoke, and the air was filled with ambiguity.

Tong Xuelu covered his face with both hands and said, "Aiya, I didn't want to say such embarrassing things, but I was afraid that it would be bad for your health if you kept it to yourself. Anyway, don't worry, I won't despise you."

I don't mind being on top either.

Wen Rugui's face was so red that it was almost dripping blood. "I'm sorry for making things difficult for you. Don't worry, I won't let my imagination run wild in the future."

As long as he could have children, there was nothing he couldn't do.

However, his heart couldn't help but race at the thought of that scene, and his face became even redder.

"Did your foster mother tell you about that intimate scene at the hotel that day?"

Wen Rugui felt that her foster mother was so wild that she would actually discuss such matters with her foster daughter. At the same time, he felt that her foster father's waist was very pitiful because it had been so many yearsng Jiaming

Tong Xuelu looked at him shyly and said, "That's not it. That's because in your dream ... you did that to me."

Wen Rugui's heart trembled. "... So you had that dream too?"

This time, it was Tong Xuelu's turn to widen his eyes. "So you had that dream too? Hurry up and tell me, what did you dream about? Did you take liberties with me in your dream? "

Wen Rugui's ears turned pink, and his heart was beating so fast that he couldn't take it anymore. "In my dream, you took liberties with me, but ... I was willing to be taken liberties with."

Oh wow!

Tong Xuelu didn't expect him to say something like that. "Then how did I take liberties with you?"

Wen Rugui stared at her with his ink-black eyes. Just as he was about to speak, Zhou Yan and Huang Qimin's voices came from outside.

The pink bubble in the room was suddenly burst.

Tong Xuelu hurriedly stood up and saw two men walking in.

Tong Xuelu had met Huang Qiming before. She smiled and greeted him. "Hello, Comrade Huang. It's nice to see you again."

Huang Qimin was flattered. "I didn't expect Comrade Tong to remember me. Are you here to visit Ru Gui?"

Tong Xuelu nodded. "Yes. I was worried when I heard that he was injured, so I came over with Grandpa Wen and the others. Thank you for taking care of Ru Gui for the past two days."

Huang Qimin waved his hand. "Ru Gui and I are brothers. It's my duty to take care of him."

Zhou Yan nudged him with his elbow and mouthed, "Introduce me to her."

Huang Qimin then pointed at Zhou Yan and introduced, "This is Zhou Yan, also Ru Gui's brother. In the base, the three of us have the best relationship."

Zhou Yan scratched his head. "Hello, Comrade Tong."

Tong Xuelu smiled. "Hello, Comrade Zhou. Thank you for taking care of Ru Gui."