CHAPTER 5

"You don't have to ask twice," I say opening the door a bit wider so he can enter. Thank God I just spent an hour cleaning my room or this would have been embarrassing.

As he stepped in he took a minute to survey the room, putting the bag filled with goodness on the table he looked at the wall of polaroids and paintings I had hanging in my room. I love painting, it's a good release for pent-up stress and frustration.

"Not to be rude or anything, even though I appreciate the food how and why are you here," I say confused. Walking over to my bean bag and prompting him to sit as well. Shuffling unto the bean bag he opens the bag about to reach for the food.

"Wait," I say and he stops, " Go wash your hands, nasty," I say before leading him ' towards the bathroom. I cannot believe he was just about to touch food without washing his hands. After we both washed our hands we head back to the bean bag.

"Ok, now answer my question, first start with the how," I say grabbing a piece of the bread and looking at him for an answer. I watched him chew and swallow before he decides to answer, and thank goodness he didn't chew and speak. I would've kicked him out of the room without a thought.

"How? Yonhee told me where your dorm was, why? We were supposed to meet over an hour ago and grab some food remember? And because I'm a man of my word I got the food and came over, knocking two birds with one stone," He said. "Also we didn't even swap contact information so I honestly don't know how we would've met up anyways." He said finally, and I finally clocked it. Makes sense and I got free food out of this so I'm not complaining.

After a moment of silence and the only thing you could hear was food being chewed and bag movement, I decided to turn on my playlist, and One Summer Day by Joe Hisashi started playing. Hearing this soundtrack always made me feel so nostalgic. Studio Ghilbi movies dominated my childhood and the tracks always bring me peace.

"What song is this? I really like the vibe of it." He said tossing his head and vibing, I hope to stop for a second.

"You don't know Joe Hisashi? You don't know this legend? You don't know this masterpiece?" I ask in shock, "Please tell me that you've at least watched a Studio Ghibli movie," I ask pleadingly looking at him and his confusion was all I needed to jump into action.

"Alright that's it, how far is your dorm from here ?"I ask while tidying the food.

"About a five-minute walk from here, why?" He asks standing up.

"We are going to have a movie night, and you are going to watch every classic Studio Ghibli movie until you are educated. If you have any plans today go ahead and cancel them." I say standing up to face him. "I also need you to go get a fresh pair of clothes from your dorm because I refuse to have your outside germs laying around on my bed, capisce ?" I said looking up at him.

"Lucky for you, I didn't have any plans today, and I'll just ask Jeno to bring some clothes for me, I think he's gonna drop by with Yonhee soon anyways," He says grabbing his phone out of his pocket to text Jeno.

After a few minutes, there was a jiggle in the door handle and I see Jeno and Yon walk through the door, then Jeno tosses a bag of clothes towards Roman.

"Jagi, I missed you," Says Yon walking towards me and smiling. These words made Jeno turn towards her with shocked eyes.

"You call her jagi? Jeno says sulking, "You don't even call me Jagi," He says wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, and I have never seen Jeno act like this before. What the actual hell, how can this be funny and cute at the same time? I turn to look at Roman who trying to contain his laughter and failed to do so as he started laughing which causes me to laugh alongside him as well.

After a couple of minutes of laughing, I finally sobered up. "Well, Romy here, and I are going to have a Studio Ghibli movie marathon since he's never watched it," I say turning towards him and giving him a blank stare. "So unless you guys wanna join, I would kindly ask you to leave," I say smiling at them sarcastically. I know I sound mean but I don't play around with Studio Ghibli and Yon knows how I feel about the movie series. Knowing that we are stepping into dangerous territory Yon decides to speak up.

"Lucky for you, Jeno and I have a date tonight," She said turning towards Jeno who looks confused. " We do ?" He says confused. And she quickly gives him a look. "Oh, yes, yes we do have a date, the one we booked earlier. " He says like he's catching on with whatever Yon is telling him telepathically. "Well, we will leave you guys to it." Says Yon as they both walk towards the door and I give her a thankful glance as they walk out. Leaving me and Roman alone again.

" Are you ready to be wowed?" I say turning towards him beckoning him to follow me into my bed. Now I know what you're thinking but lets stop right there, we are both adults who can control ourselves, and this is literally our first time meeting, well officially as friends ? Whatever, I'm not really focused on that right now.

After situating ourselves on my bed I prop my laptop on my bed desk that I purchased to help when I'm doing assignments and I don't necessarily feel like using my desk and start with the best Studio Ghibli film in my opinion, Howls Moving Castle. Argue with someone else I don't care.

"Let's get started then, " I say tapping the play button and starting the movie.