CHAPTER 25

After several attempts of getting out of Roman's arms, I finally made it out

After several attempts of getting out of Roman's arms, I finally made it out. An hour later. Now yes, yes I can hear y'all already but when a man that fine wants to share a couple of kisses with me who am I to say no? Stepping into the shower I feel myself relaxing and let out a sigh of content. 

I step out and give myself a well needed spa day. I've been neglecting my skin as of late, falling asleep with makeup on and what not.

Also a lot has happened in the last two days. Getting drunk and high back to back. Acting out of impulse and kissing Roman, which I do not regret. At all.

Recently I had been contemplating getting my hair done and since today was the only free day I had, I decided to get it done. I swear up and done I hate wearing wigs but always find myself getting a new wig installed. Since I didn't want to do my hair myself, because yes, I do get tired of doing my hair, I have a friend, Shay, who's really talented so why not. I put some light makeup on and wear a cute outfit making my way to her studio.

Stepping out the door, I hear the jingle of my ringtone and look at my phone to find a picture of Roman sleeping on my screen. I chuckle, this man literally saw me less than 2 hours ago and he's already calling. 

"Yes," I say into phone pretending to be annoyed.

"Damn, so that's how it's gonna be?" He asks fake hurt and I laugh.

"Just kidding Rom, is there anything I can help you with?" I question.

"So, I can't say hi to my friend anymore?" He asks.

"Of course you can say hi to your friend Roman, but you saw me less than 2 hours ago, aren't you tired of me?" I asked amused.

"Hm, let me think, no, I could never get tired of you," He said in a serious tone and I found truly adorable. 

"OK buddy, calm down," I say not paying attention to my surrounding I trip on the pavement. "Oh shit," I say under my breath.

"You okay?" I hear Rom say over the phone.

I nod, I laugh remembering that he can't see me. I give him a verbal answer, "Yeah, I just tripped on the pavement, I should probably pay attention to where I'm going," I snickered to myself.

"Where are you," He asks curiously. "I'm going to visit my sugar daddy," I say in the most serious tone I can muster.

"OH!" He exclaims shocked. I laugh in amusement. 

"Just kidding, I'm on my way to my hair appointment," I cross the street making sure there's no car.

"Oh," His side of his phone is silent, "You okay Rom," I wait listening  his response.

There's a heavy sigh on his end, "I just.. I uh-," The line cut out abruptly.

"Hello," 

Silence. I sigh in disappointment, I wanted to talk to him so more but I didn't allow myself to wallow in pity for too long. I guess talking with Rom I didn't realize how much time had passed but I made it to Shay's studio.