CHAPTER 31

The next morning I wake up warmed up in Romans arms. I feel his breathe on my neck and feel a hand on my bare boob. I try to wiggle my way out of bed but to no suffice. Sighing in defeat I decide to look at Rome.

From his pink plump lips, to his curly brown her, the little mustache he seems to be growing. I caress his face and smile softly. I'm so happy. I've never been this happy before. To think that I used to believe I didn't deserve this kind of happiness is absurd to me.

Last night, I revealed my all to this man, this man I merely met a good 2 months ago, but I didn't feel scared or feel like I was going to fast, it felt just right. 

My room door opens and I look up to see Yon's head peaking in, she looks at me and smirks while I try to hide my face in my pillow. I raise my head up as she points her head outwards and I nod at her. She closes the door and I try to figure a way to maneuver out of Romans tight grip on me. I slowly move his arm from my waist and slowly pry his grabby fingers of my boob.

I grab a shirt and make my way to bathroom to freshen up. I quietly walk out and make it into the kitchen to find Yon humming quietly. I make my way behind her and hug her.

"Ew, get off me you have Roman's cooties all over you." I roll my eyes at her childish behavior.

"Oh shut it, I never complain about you and Jeno."

I had once walked in on my friends exploring each other and let's just say it was an awkward couple of hours after.

"Yeah, but that's different. We all know I'm a freak so what's new, you on the other hand haven't felt a touch of a man for like 3 years." She waves the spatula in her hands.

I roll my eyes even though she was right. My body was a really sacred part of me, and just giving it up to anybody for temporary pleasure didn't feel right to me. Plus people don't even know how to clean themselves well, I'd rather be safe and healthy than at risk of getting a disease from someone who doesn't wash their ass.

"I know, but it just felt right. Plus I need to show you something." I unlock my phone and show her the proposal that Roman made. 

She squealed and we jumped around together. "B*tch you're a girlfriend. I never thought this day would come." She squeals. "The way you were rejecting men, I was starting to think you were a lesbian, I guess you just needed the right person to come."

I nod, "Yeah I guess so."

"So how was it?" And I laugh  and drag her to the couch to catch her up.

An hour later I walked back into the room to find Roman still asleep. Damn I guess I really put him to sleep. It was nearing 3 in the afternoon but since I didn't really have anything planned I decided to go back in bed. I grab my laptop and try to find something to watch.

I hear a groan from beside me. He stretches out his arms and yawns loudly.

"Afternoon sleepy beauty." 

"Mhm." Is all he responds by. Wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my stomach.

I run my hands through his hair with one hand and grab my phone to scroll through Pinterest. To whoever created I hope both sides of your pillow are cold, and you never have to struggle. I love that app entirely too much.

I feel large cold hands slipping into my shirt and I shift my attention to the boy on my lap.

"Bunny." I ask, "What are you doing?" I question him. 

"Nothing." He responds innocently. His hand still creeping and making their way to my boob. I smack his hand.

"Ow." He grumbles removing his hand. I playfully shove him off and laugh at his facial expression. "Go brush your teeth princess, your breath stinks." He playfully flicks me off and walks towards my bathroom, my laughter floats throughout the room.