CHAPTER 6

The first hour into the movie was excellent, we both laughed when things were funny, and so on and so forth. I caught Roman sniffling a couple of times but didn't talk about it because I also cried while watching the movie the first time. Finally, the ending soundtrack resonated through my computer speaker and the movie came to an end. After a couple of minutes of silence and registering the masterpiece we had just watched I finally faced Roman.

"So what did you think?" I said turning towards him and giving him my undivided attention. After a bride moment of silence, he said, "It was really good, I feel like I have to rewatch it a couple of times to really understand the meaning," He said and I understood what he meant, the first time I watched it I was a kid, not really understanding the movie, I just liked watching the movie because I was obsessed with the romance between Sophie and Howl. Also, Howl was hot, can you blame me?

"That's fair, it took me a couple of watches to really understand the meaning of the movie, but I don't want to spoil that for you so," I paused, looking out my window I realized how dark it was and realized how late it was.

"Damn, I didn't realize how late it was getting," I said, "I think we should stop here for today, it's getting late and I don't want to be the reason you don't get enough sleep," I say standing up and picking up the discarded food bags on the floor. 

"I don't really mind staying, we did say we were going to have a movie marathon right?" He says slowly rising up from the bed as well.

"You sure? I don't want to make it seem I'm keeping you captive or anything." I say putting all the trash in the trash can.

"Yeah, plus I think we're in a good groove so why stop now, if anything I could always sleep on Yon's bed if I get tired or anything." He says and I ponder for a moment.

"Ok cool, but I suggest you ask Yon about sleeping in her bed, I know I wouldn't feel comfortable having someone sleep in my bed without notice," I say while getting resituated in my bed and prepping the next movie. I see from the corner of my eyes that Rome is on his phone texting who I presume was Jeno since he was the only other person Yon would be with. Hearing a chuckle from Rome I look up at him with a questionable gaze. As if he sensed my gaze on him he quickly shut off his phone and climbed back into the bed.

"What was that about? "I ask curiously

"Just Jeno being Jeno, and he asked Yon for me and she said it's fine as long as I put her sheets through the wash after I leave." He says which makes sense. 

"Alright then, let's get back to it." I say and start our next movie Ponyo.

--------------------------------------༺✩༻----------------------------------

The feeling of a tight grip around my waist is what woke me up this morning. Turning around I look up to see a mop of curls and feel faint breathing on my forehead. What I was not expecting to see this morning was Roman wrapped around me like a koala bear. I tried to move his arms from me but to no avail he wouldn't budge. After a couple more minutes of struggling I decided to give up, it didn't feel bad at all, actually it felt nice to be embraced by someone other than Yon. No offence to Yon or anything. 

About an hour later or so, I feel his hands finally loosen around me and his faint breathing become heavier. He rises from the bed and stretches before he stops abruptly finally processing where he is. 

"Hi, " I said cheekily smiling, " Nice of you to join us this morning." I say while laughing because he looks absolutely ridiculous with his hair sticking up and flat in different areas. 

"Did I" He hesitated, "Did I sleep next to you ?" He said and I answer him nodding. Not trusting my voice after hearing how deep his morning voice was to respond.