CHAPTER 38

CléoCuntra

Instragram Story 

captioned: someone's a little grabby @Roman

captioned: someone's a little grabby @Roman.L

"So when you add the X variables you get the sum.." My professor's voice drowns out as I lose focus. Since school started, I've struggled to keep up with everything. Roman has been a great help, especially in the math department. I took psychology to avoid math at all costs but here I am taking a math f*cking class.

I feel someone shove my hand softly. I jolt my head up to find the teacher staring at me. "Would you like to answer the question on the board?" He sharply says and I stare at the board.

"The mean is 8," I answer.

The shock on his face is enough for me to snicker, "That's correct. Please pay attention." And he goes back to teaching. I roll my eyes at him. He is one of the many reasons why I've been stressed with school, especially his class. 

Right as it hits dismissal time I grab my things and walk right out of the classroom. I put my noise-cancellation headphones on and head towards the library. This semester I wanted to not procrastinate with assignments and being in the library helped with my productivity. I find a nice little cubby and set my stuff up. I make sure to time myself and start working on my assignments.

About an hour into my study session, I go on a break. I raise my head and stretch my body to find Roman in the cubby adjacent to me. His head was down. I walked towards his cubby. I bend down slightly and run my hands through his hair. He quickly grabs my wrist tightly.

"If your name is not Cléo I suggest you get the f*ck off of me." He harshly says before he raises his head before he loosens his grip on my wrist.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He kisses my wrist and wraps his hands around my waist, digging his head into my stomach. I laugh and run my hands through his fingers.

"Are there girls I have to have conversations with since they're touching on you?" And he looks up at me.

"Ever since I made it known that you're my girlfriend, all these girls have been approaching me, I guess it's something about a taken man that attracts them. But don't you ever worry about that, I only want you." He says kissing my bare stomach.

"I'm not worried babe, trust." I comb my fingers through his pretty curls. 

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"For 30, 45 minutes, I didn't want to bother you, you looked very focused." I smile softly and peck his lips, which he eagerly reciprocates. I pull away and he groans. He tries to pull me onto his lap. "Babe we're in public, you can't do this," I say giggling.

"I don't give a f*ck, this is probably the most action they're ever going to get." He says putting me on his lap and kissing all over my neck. I sigh and lean my head onto his shoulder. "I had a really hard day and you helped me without even knowing," I say into his shoulder. He rubs his thumbs into my sides.