CHAPTER 27

We spent the rest of day eating the soup that Roman had prepared, which was quite good. Another tick in my box. Since he cooked I offered to wash the dishes, and even if he didn't cook I wouldn't allow him to wash the dishes. He's still a guest in my home. 

"You know I don't mind washing the dishes, I mean I did cook," He says leaning against the kitchen counter watching me wash the dishes.

"You touch a dish and I chop off your arm," I grumble out and he raises his hand up in surrender. "OK, okay, but I need something to do, I feel bad watching you work when you're supposed to resting. I mean you're the sick one here," He exclaims and I chuckle.

"Fine, I'll give you something to do,"I say wiping the soap off my hands. "Follow me," I walk towards the laundry room. I grab my sheets from the dryer and hand them to him.

"Go make my bed for me, make sure it nice and neat." I say and push him towards my room. 

I walk into my room to find my sheets made and Roman sitting in my vanity chair

I walk into my room to find my sheets made and Roman sitting in my vanity chair. I squeal and sit on his lap.

"You did such a good job," I sighed. He nodded his head wrapping his arms around me. "I think I deserve a prize," He whispered looking down at my lips and back to my eyes. He starts leaning in and I lean back.

I shake my head, "No, anything but that, I'm sick and I don't want to get you sick," I argue.

He groans, "Come on, just one kiss, I've such a good boy today, just one." He whines. My face gets hot and I feel things that I'm not supposed to be feeling. Yes I like my men broody and muscular, but something about a whiny man makes me weak in the knees. Have mercy on me.

"Ok, okay, okay, a peck, that's it. You try anything else I'm kicking you out my house." I say and he nods excitedly and I can't help but giggle. 

I lean forward and peck his lip quickly before he tries anything. He groans, "Come on moró, that doesn't count," He whines trying to kiss me again. (Translation:Babe)

"I told you Roman, just one peck, I don't want to you get sick because of me," I whine trying to get off of him. 

"I don't care if I get sick, you're depriving me off kisses and that's going to make me sick." He tries to argue. I give him an incredulous look.

"You're so dramatic. The answer is no." I say and leap out of his arms using this moment of weakness.

He grumbles in his seat and turns away from me and scrolls through his phone. I roll my eyes and laugh at him. He can be childish at times. I make my way to my bathroom and start washing my makeup brushes. I hum to the soft music still playing in the background. I was rinsing my brushes when I felt a presence behind me and felt arms wrap around me. I look at the mirror to find Rom behind me and he's staring into the mirror looking at me. 

"What,"  I say smiling looking back at him.

"You're so beautiful," He says softly looking at me. I feel my eyes soften. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. I look at him through my lashes. "I think you're very beautiful Roman," I say in the same tone.