CHAPTER 24

After staring at her for what felt like forever, I decided to get rid of the clothes I was wearing. I've been in the same clothes for 24 hours now. I quickly make my way into the bathroom and hop into the shower. I think about last night. Watching Cléo dancing and looking at me, I almost couldn't believe it at first. 

She danced and kept direct eye contact with me throughout and I felt hot all over. Then all of a sudden she disappeared and I sighed in frustration. I get off the couch to look for her and we got close again. All I knew was that I loved the way her body felt on mine. Then in the bathroom, in the bathroom I almost lost my wit, but we just had to be interrupted. 

Let's just say for the rest of the shower had to be taken in cold freezing water. 

I walk back into the room with some pants on and a towel wrapped around my shoulders. I walk out to find Cléo scrolling through her phone. I wonder how long I must've been in the shower. I walk towards the bed and sit on the end, and it's like deja vu.

"You okay?" I softly ask her, she nods, "Yeah, I took a little nap, I keep forgetting how much of a light weight I am," She chuckles. I open my bedside drawer and grab some pain killers and get up and grab a water bottle for her. I hand them to her and watch her down the painkillers slowly. A droplet of water lingers on her lips and before she can wipe it off I find myself doing it. We both freeze realizing what just happened. I quickly withdraw my hand and cough.

"Um, sorry," I say in a hushed tone. 

"It's okay," She says in the same tone.

We both don't say anything. The tension in the room is so thick you could probably slice it with a knife.

𓈈

Not being to stand the silence I contemplate what I'm about to do. Fuck it. I wrap my arms around Romans neck catching him by surprise. "Cléo-" He says but I cut him off, "Just shut up and kiss me," I say before I attach our lips. He immediately respond back. His arms wrapping around my waist, kissing me with so much urgency. 

Our lips clash with so much haste I'm shocked neither of us are bleeding right now. I feel myself being lifted and I'm on top of Roman. His hands making way around my body. His hands on my neck and I inhale sharply. My hands move to the base of his neck and I grip it, soliciting a groan from him. I pull my hands away just for him to grab them, "Don't stop," He commands huskily, and before I can respond back his lips are back on mine again. I can't believe this is actually happening. This is real. Not a dream or a figment of my imagination. My breath hitches as I feel Roman's lips on my neck. I groan out in pleasure and my arms fall from his head. Not being able to handle the pressure anymore I slowly push him away.

All you that can heard in the room is heavy breathing and our hearts beating erractically. I slowly open my eyes to look at Rom, who has a dazed look on his face. I grab his face in my hands which he leans into and sighs in content. 

"Well, that was, interesting," I joked.

"Mhm," Roman mumbles out, I chuckle and give him a peck on the lips. I try to get up my Rom's arms trap me on him. I roll my eyes feigning annoyance. "Don't leave," He grumbles out tightening his hold on and laying his head on my chest. 

"Wow, Dua Lipa was right, one kiss is all it takes," I teased but not moving from my position. I wrap my arms around his necks and caress his hair. I feel Roman move and we're under the covers. Through this whole process he hadn't let me go. I chuckle at his childishness finding this adorable.

"Goodnight Rom," I whisper feeling the wave of sleepiness over come me. I don't hear anything but feel a kiss on my chest before I succumb to the darkness.