CHAPTER 32

After a couple hours of going over instructions we had finally set up Cléo's room and the excitement on her face alone made my heart beat a little faster

"I love it so much, isn't it cute." She says twirling around her room admiring it.

She turns to me waiting for my reaction, I nod. "It's very cute, just like you moró." I grab her waist and kiss all over her face.

She laughs as she wraps her arms around my waist and digs her head into my chest. We stay in that position a bit before she pushes away from me.

"You know what we should do?" I shake my head no looking at her curiously.

"We should call out the guys and have a movie night. Order some pizza do you know, play some games you know." I raise my brow at them.

"You sure it's not you just wanting to show off your new room?" I know Cléo and she doesn't like having too many people in her space, but she does like to show off new things.

She gives me a cheeky smile, "Okay maybe I want to show off my new room, plus we haven't all hung out since the beach." I give her a look.

"Just call your friends over and stop being sassy." She says walking out the room and I chuckle grabbing my phone and informing the boys about the plan.

The knock on the door signified someone had arrived and I walk towards the front door and check the peep hole. I open my door smiling.

"Hi Tako." I give him a hug. I make sure to close the door after.

"Hello Ms. Lancaster, how ya doin." I roll my eyes at him.

"Ms. Lancaster is a bit excessive don't you think?" I respond walking towards the living room.

"Get comfortable, the other will be here soon." He nods his head.

"Where's the Mr?" He asks.

"I told him to go grab the pizza and drinks for me, he was being a brat so I told him to leave and fix his attitude." I laugh thinking about Rom earlier.

AN HOUR EARLIER

He groans and I roll my eyes at him, "Stop being a baby, we've been in bed all day." I roll my eyes setting up the living room.

"We went to the store to get furniture for room." He attempts to argue.

I shake my head, "Yeah no that doesn't count. Plus you've already texted them you can't take it back when they've already responded." I say turning to face him.

"I just want to cuddle." He lowly says hugging me from behind.

"Well we can cuddle when we watch the movies."

"It's not the same there's going to be others around."

I laugh at his statement. I turn around and brush his hair out of his face. "Well those others are your friends so why don't you go get the pizza, they texted that it's ready for pick-up." I say. He leans in my hand groaning.