CHAPTER 26

I laugh until I felt a tear, "Roman if you can't use the chopsticks you can ask for a fork," I explain to him wiping the tears.

"But I wanted to try and be authentic," He whines and I laugh at how funny he is. 

"I don't think they really care, as long as you're eating the food is all that matters," I explain to him.

"Well okay then, can you ask for a fork for me?" He asks innocently and I couldn't help but laugh at his childish antics.

"You're grown age at the ripe age of 22, and you're asking me to ask for a fork for you?" I give him a look. He nods in response to my question almost innocently. I laugh and go and ahead and ask for his fork.

We spent the rest of our time enjoying our little pho 'date' if you can call it a date, and you know when it comes to Roman and I, there's always an argument.

"Roman each human has two butt cheeks, in what world do you we have one?" I ask.

  "Just think--," His statement is cutoff by a random girl walking up to him, completely dismissing me.

"Uh, hi, how can I help you?" Roman asks.

"Uh, I noticed you come in and I thought you were really cute, and I was wondering if I could have your number," She asks.

At first, I was a bit bothered. I mean I know she sees me here, and she completely dismissed me, but after a while I found it a bit comical because the look on Roman's face was sending me.

"Oh, I don't know if you can tell but I am here with someone," He says pointing at me. She turns towards me finally acknowledging my presence. I give a small smile and wave and go back to enjoying my food. I'm not going to let anyone stop me from my enjoyment.

"Are you guys like dating?" She asks in a tone almost hinting at the fact that it couldn't possibly happen. 

I roll my eyes in irritation, "One even if we were dating, that's absolutely none of your business, two he's obviously not interested  if he still hasn't given you his number, three you're making me lose my appetite, and I quite frankly don't like not feeling satisfied after eating something I've been craving, now leave," I say completely dismissing her. 

I can hear her huffing and puffing but I quite frankly couldn't care. I finally feel her nasty presence leave and I go back to enjoying my delicious meal.

I hear a snicker and I look up to find Rom trying to hold in his laughter. I pay him no mind. 

I groan in annoyance after I sneeze for the fifth time in a row. I've been stuck in bed for the last 3 days hacking and sneezing all over the place. I had locked myself in my room, making it impossible for Yon to come in and check for me. I didn't want to be the reason anyone got sick, the guilt would make me feel even more worse than I already feel. 

Roman has been bugging me to hang out but I've been dodging him like the plague. I strictly forbade Yon from telling him because I know he would be here and not listen to me. I was in the middle of rewatching my comfort show when I got a FaceTime call from Roman. I freeze not knowing what to do. One if I answer the call he's definitely going to know I'm sick but if I also don't respond he could get suspicious.

Declining the call I shoot him a text saying I'm in the shower and I'll respond back to him. He replies with okay and I start to panic. I found myself in a lie and I can't seem to find my way out of it. I mean I could tell him that I'm sick but that would warrant him to come, which I don't want to happen.

15 minutes later, I get another call from Roman again during my stressful meltdown. Knowing the guilt would eat me up, I just decided to answer the call.