CHAPTER 28

We had all gathered up in Tako's room planning the day out. We had realized how all summer we have yet to go to the beach when it was only an hour away. We kind of just decided it out of the whim.

"Okay so who's driving? Because I don't do well with driving long distances." I voice out making myself comfortable in the couch. I finally healed from whatever sickness took over me. Over the past two days Roman had been staying over nursing me back to health. Still shocked that he didn't get sick.

"The girls are automatically ruled out, there's 3 guys so we can split it between ourselves. Plus it's only an hour away so it shouldn't be a hustle," Theo spoke out. I snicker and lean into Yon.

We decided to rent a travel bus so we could all fit. Plus all the snacks and food we were bringing. Roman had offered to drive. The seating arrangement was decent so I couldn't complain. I was in the passenger seat, because I'm a passenger princess. Tako and Theo were in the backseat. and Yon and Jeno in the last row.

45 minutes into the drive, I feel like my bladder is about to burst. I intentionally didn't drink water before we left because it's as if my body knows I'm going to be stuck in a certain place for a long time so it decides to act up.

"Hey can we stop by a gas station, I really need to pee," I whisper quietly to Roman. I felt guilty asking because we've all been in the car for so long and I'm only extending the trip. He nods in acknowledgement.

"We're going to stop at a gas station real quick, I need a bathroom break." Romans announces to the car and there are a series of hums. I look up at Roman and I don't know if I should kiss him or not. I know asking to stop at a gas station isn't something you should feel guilty about but the fact that he said that he needed to use the bathroom, when it was me, just made me giddy in the belly.

A few minutes later he parks in a local gas station. I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and make my way to the bathroom. I hear footsteps behind and turn to find Roman walking directly behind me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Just want to make sure you're safe." He responded and I couldn't help but smile up at him.

We make it to the beach and I take a huge whiff of the salty air. There's something always soothing about going to the beach, you know minus the part where sand gets in places it's not supposed to, but I digress.

Yon and I walk down the beach to find a place we can set up. "I think that spot is pretty good, don't you think?" Yon asks pointing to a rather large spot.

I nod in agreement and we make our way there. We set up the blankets and cooler down. The boys had stayed behind to find a good parking spot while we had decided to come down. After 20 minutes went by I was starting to get worried, it shouldn't be taking them this long to find a parking space.

I decided to text Rom just to make sure everything was okay.

Empireee <33333

hey, where are you guys ?
   delivered
Roman is everything okay ?
delivered
I'm worried text me back .
delivered
called 12:15
called 12:20

I wait for a few minutes but I still don't receive anything. I hear a buzzing from my phone and I quickly look at it to only be disappointed.

I decide to not think about it too much. I mean Yon doesn't look really worried so why am I worried. After fidgeting a little bit more I turn to Yon, "I'm going to look for them, maybe they can't find us," She nods her head in agreement.