CHAPTER 21

I feel the panic starting to kick in.

"Don't worry though, it's going to take a while before you feel anything," I breathe a sigh of relief, "But that could depend on how much was put it in," He trails off. I turn my eyes to look at him and glare at him.

"I don't really like you at the moment James, please shut up." I hiss at him and walk away from him. I make my way back to the couch to find the mystery girl still sitting there. I couldn't help but get even more annoyed. I don't know if I'm more annoyed at the fact that I accidentally ate a weed filled brownie or that the leggy blonde on the couch is getting touchy with Roman. Either way, I'm annoyed.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to find Yon standing behind me. "Jagi, you okay?" She asks. I shake my head, "Not really, I just found out that I ate a laced brownie, and to add a cherry on top, that leggy blonde has been getting touchy with Roman for the past hour and no matter how hard I try to pretend it's not pissing me, I'm failing horribly at it," I say in one breathe, letting out a big sigh.

"Well, uh you've definitely had an eventful night and it's only been 2 hours since  we came," She says and I sigh and wrap my arms around her. "Ok well, if you ever want to leave just let me know and we'll leave okay," She says wrapping her arms around me in a comforting way.

"No, no, I don't to let one bad experience ruin this for me, or you guys, I don't want to be selfish, " I quickly blurt out. Removing myself from her embrace. "Actually since I've already broken my first rule, I might as well go big or go home, right" I say to her excitedly. 

"Yeah," She nods confused, "I've wanted to try shots, so let's do shots," I say excitedly. She contemplates for a second, "You sure you wanna do that babe, I don't think it's the smartest thing to do alongside eating a laced brownie," She says trying to be my voice or reasoning. "I know, I know I'm probably going to regret this later, but for once I just want to act without thinking," I exasperate.

"Ok, ok, but if you feel not up to it at all, just know I'm ready to leave whenever, since you always take care of me, I'll take care of you tonight," She says. I smile and hug her again, "Thank you," I whisper softly into her ear. 

"Let's take our shots together, to commemorate your first time being under the influence," She suggests. I smile and nod, "Wouldn't want to have it any other way." 

Two and I half shots in and Yon are the dance floor dancing to Work by Rihanna. Earlier I wasn't feeling the effects of the weed, but with the alcohol mixed in, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I dance to my hearts content without a care in the world. All of a sudden I feel a pair of eyes on. Turning around I find none other Roman looking at me. Feeling a bit bold with the liquid courage in me, I decide to flirt with him a little bit. I wine my waist and look directly into his eyes. I feel all over my body with hands keeping intense eye contact with him. I feel myself getting hot so I decide to quit playing around with him and go to the kitchen to grab some water. I must've lost Yon in the crowd while dancing, I'm sure she's having her fun. I'm pretty sure I saw Jeno a couple steps behind her. 

I quickly down a cup of water before I feel a presence behind me. I smelled him before I even knew he was there. I feel his hands wrap around my waist and I lean against him. "That was .. different," He says his breath brushes against my skin. I feel goosebumps all over my skin, and not because I was cold.

"What, you didn't like my dance?" I ask innocently turning around in his arms to face him. He leans his arms against the counter trapping me in between him and it. "Mm, I don't know," He says pretending to think about it, leaning his head back then leaning back in and looking back to me with a smirk on his face. "I would've liked it better," And comes closer whispering lowly into my ear, "If it was just us, alone," He lingers a bit before he backs away not too far but close enough that I could feel his breathe on my face which had a faint smell of weed. I push him away and giggle, "I got to go pee," I say walking towards the bathroom. I finish my business and wash my hands when I hear a knock on the door. "Just a sec," I say wiping my hands, and I hear a knock again, I swing the door open," I said just a sec-" I open the door to find Roman smiling at me with a goofy look on his face.