CHAPTER 14

3 weeks into summer, and party Cléo has made no show. I cannot keep living like this. I need some music and some dancing without a care in the world. Yon was in her bed scrolling through her Instagram feed when I kept groaning in hopes that she would get the idea, after my 6th groan she aggressively slammed her phone and her bed and looked at me annoyed, I smirked finally getting her attention.

"Jagi, you know I love you, but that's getting annoying quickly," She grumbles. I get off my desk chair and walk towards her.

"Babe, it's been three weeks and we haven't gone to a party, I need to let loose and have some fun, we need to let loose and have some fun," I pouted at her. Honestly, it wasn't even the party I was missing I just wanted to get dressed and feel hot and sexy, and just dance without a care in the world.

"And I heard that the frat boys are throwing a party, and you know they always throw some good parties," I say convincingly.

"Jagi," She tries to refute, "Please, Jeno can even come with, I just want to go to a party and escape reality just for the heck of it, I'll literally do anything do anything," I say pleading.

She nods her head, and I squeal in excitement and hug her, "Okay, okay now text Jeno and tell him so I don't get in trouble Mr. Lee," I giggled out walking towards my bathroom to get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------༺✩༻------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Yon and I walk out of our dorm looking hotter than ever. Luckily for us, the frat house wasn't that far of a walk and we make it there quickly and safely. As soon as we enter we are met with the smell of musty teenagers and alcohol and a mixture of sweat and sex. I started to second-guess my choice of coming here. Needing some liquid courage to go through the rest of the night, I find the kitchen. I turn towards Yon and tilt my head toward the drink area and she nods in agreement. Making it to the kitchen we make our drinks by ourselves and head back to the main area. We down the shots and I felt the burn go down my throat, I couldn't control the look on my face. Feeling the buzz of the alcohol I grab Yon and head to the dancefloor when I hear 'I Want You To Know' by Zedd ft. Selena Gomez blasts through the speakers.

I lose myself in the music. I don't know about y'all but Selena Gomez unlocks the inner white girl in me. I grab onto Yon and we sing the lyrics to each other, laughing and giggling just enjoying the feeling and the buzz. I love moments like this. Not a care in the world just pure bliss and happiness. That moment was cut short when I felt hands on my body that shouldn't be on my body.

I open my eyes and turn around to find a man I've never met in my life, touching me. The shock wears off quickly and I pull his hands away and slap him. The slap echoes and causes people around us to stop and stare.

"Who the hell do you think you are to touch me, without my permission?" I snapped at him. I try not to let my emotions control me, but at times like this I make it take full control.

"We're all on the dancefloor and you're basically asking for it moving like that, you don't have to be a b*tch about it," He snarls. I feel another head growing out of my neck.

"What the f*ck did you just say to me you c*nt," I sneered at him.

"You heard what I said you black b*tch," I don't recall what happened after that, all I know is that I start smacking him over and over again. I hear Yon calling out to me but I feel the need to smack some sense into the incel a** man, no not man a p*ssy b*tch.

I feel myself being ripped off of him and the faint smell of a familiar cologne. I realize a crowd has formed around me but I couldn't care less about that. What gives a man the right or the audacity to touch a woman without her consent and then turn around and call her a b*tch for defending herself.