CHAPTER 19

Saturday Drip by NCT DREAM blared through the studio which was buzzing. It was finally Tako's launching day for his clothing line and we were all here to support him. Tako told us about the exciting news after our meet-up at the karaoke bar, and now we're all here cheering for him. The designs he created were absolutely stunning. 

The others were participating in the photoshoot while I had decided to stay in the background and just support and help wherever I could. Tako had tried to convince me to participate but I didn't want to be perceived by other people. Not saying that I'm ugly or anything, because I know I'm far from that. It's just that sometimes my insecurities get the best of me, and then I spiral into this web of self-doubt. 

Snapping out of my train of thought, I see that Yon and Jeno are wearing a matching couple set. Jeno had on a cropped jersey and oversized jeans with some 1's, while Yon also had a cropped situation with a mini jeans skirt with 1's as well. Not only where the fits fire, but their makeup was impeccable. Yon had a smoky eye look going on, giving a rock star vibe, while Jeno had a more sick look going, the good-looking sick if that makes sense. Soon enough they were behind the camera and their chemistry was other-worldy, yes they were together in a relationship, but it truly felt like they were meant to be. They looked so in love and I was almost envious. Not envious because I believed they didn't belong together, but envious because I felt like I would never be able to experience that. Having your own special someone. 

Soon enough they were done and I couldn't help but run over to Yon and squeal in excitement.

"Babe, you looked so good out there," I exclaimed," And they make-up? Are you kidding, I love rock star Yon she's very hot," I wink seductively at her. 

"Meet me in the back," She replies in the same tone and I giggle. A laugh behind us brings us out of our trance and we turn to find Jeno standing behind us. "You know sometimes I feel like I'm intruding in your relationship when I'm the one in the relationship with her," He says draping his hand over Yon and I's shoulders. I chuckled in amusement, "That's because you are, I had her first," I said defensively and snatched her out of his arms jokingly holding her behind me.  

"Well, I'm willing to fight for her, so by all means," He says rolling up the sleeves of his shirt pretending to get ready to fight. I chuckle in amusement.

"You think your puny muscles scare me, puh-lease," I turn Yon and whisper in her ear, "On the count of 3 we run got it," She gives me a cheeky smile and giggles, "One, two, three... "I whisper and we both disappear from Jeno giggling. 

"Yah babe, come here," We hear Jeno exclaim following closely behind us, and we hide in the dressing room. Giggling like little girls playing hide-and-seek. After about 5 minutes of waiting and not hearing Jeno's loud voice, we both decide to come out of our hiding place. 

"That was a close call," I say wiping off the non-existent sweat on my face. Yon giggles before she stops behind me and freezes, "He's right behind me ain't he," She nods her head laughing. I turn around to find Jeno with an amused look on his face. I raise my hand in surrender, "Alright, alright, you can have your girlfriend back, but just know she knows where is," I say cheekily and walk back to the studio where I see Theo in his outfit as well, and yes Theo has fully infiltrated into our friend group. When Tako brought up his clothing line and asked if we could model for him everyone agreed, except for me of course. And here he is now clad in a green cardigan with colorful decor spotted all over it. Couple with oversized jean shorts and some loafers with long songs. His eye makeup was intriguing as well. Behind the camera, he almost seemed like a natural, hitting the right angles, and making endless poses, I was speechless.  Just like Yon and Jeno, Theo was amazing and the shots he had done were stunning.