CHAPTER 30

"Got a white boy on my roster
He be feeding me pasta and lobster
He just hit me up on Tuesday like, "What you doing bae?"

I sing while I sit on my vanity getting ready for work. It had been a week since Roman and I admitted our feelings to one another. We've texting each other even more frequently than we used to.

I put my final touches on put on a simple outfit for work. I haven't to work in about two weeks and my pockets are definitely starting to feel it. My music stops playing and I see an incoming call from Rome. A small smile shows on my face before I put him on my mirror.

"Hi baby," I say to him softly.

"Hi moró," He says gruffly with his hair all over his face and traces of sleep on his face.

"You're so cute," I say to him lowly squealing.

"I told you I'm not cute, I'm sexy and hot."

I roll my playfully roll my eyes at home. "Yeah, yeah, whatever floats your boat."

"You getting ready for work?" He asks. I nod my head setting my face with powder.

"My pretty girl," He says softly smiling and I cover my face with my hands he always makes me feel shy, and I am NOT a shy girl.

"Stop it," I say looking away from the camera.

"What, it's true. You're the prettiest girl ever. And you're all mine." He says sighing into the camera.

"You're just saying that to say it," I say trying to maintain my smile.

He shakes his head no, "Cross my heart." And I laugh at him. I finish my makeup and now all that's left is to pick an outfit.

"You look so cute baby," He says as I twirl showing him my outfit

"Thank you bunny," He groans at my nickname for him. "I told you not to call me that," I chuckle at him while I grab my bag and put my gloss, ID and wallet in.

"It's cute, you're my cute little bunny." I say to him I say walking towards the door. I quickly grab my keys and walk out the door.

"Oh shoot," I say.

"What happened babe," He asks leaning on his elbow.

"I forgot my water bottle," I say walking back into my room. I look for it everywhere but I can't find it.

"Damn it where is it?" I say to myself .

"Did you check under your bed, it usually falls under there." Roman asks and I check. Low and behold there it is.

"Found it." I say. I look at the time and gasp.

"Sh*t," I gasp out, "I'm going to be late."

"I gotta go babe, I'll call you later," I say quickly into the phone.