CHAPTER 36

Walking out of my first and only lecture of the day, I sigh in relief. Classes have started back up, I feel exhausted, and the day has just started. Don't get me wrong I love my major, but why am I doing Math when my major is psychology, it makes no sense.

I feel a buzz in my pocket and grab my phone. I find a notification from Roman and I can't help but smile. We've been back together for about a week now and I've never been so happy.

Bunny 🐰🎀🎀🎀

hi baby 🤍
                                                                                                                                                       hi bunny, I miss you. :((

                                                                                                                     look at my outfit do you like it ??? 🙈🙈

I miss you more baby :((
>replying to image: I CAN'T BREATHE RIGHT!
>replying to image: WHY ARE YOU LETTING PEOPLE SEE YOU ???
>replying to image: FOR FREE ????
>replying to image: 💔💔💔💔 JUST FELT TO MY KNEES

baby, you're so dramatic 😁😁 I love it
(message hearted by bunny. 🐰🎀🎀🎀)

anything for 🫵🏻 baby ❤️.
where are you ?? I need to see you again.

I'm heading towards the cafeteria now, why?

heading towards you baby 😁😁.
(Read 12:30 )

"Who got you smiling like that?" I hear from behind me and turn around to find Theo standing behind me. Theo had transferred to our school over the break and he's fitting right in. From the whispers and gossip I've heard around school, he's getting along with ladies, very very well.

"My boyfriend," I say smiling up at him. "Who else would have me smiling like that?" I question.

He furrows his brows and points at himself, gesturing down his body. "Me duh, how can you deny all this goodness darling?" I can't help but laugh at him.