CHAPTER 22

I jolt up waking up from my extremely realistic dream. I look at my surroundings, trying to piece together what the hell happened last night. I can't even do that with the constant pounding of my head. I clutch my head. "Ugh," I groan out. I look down and realize I'm still in my clothes from yesterday and fell asleep with my makeup on. 

Great. Just great.

 I try to sit up and try to piece together what the hell happened last night. All I remember was coming home and nothing else. I think back to the dream I had of Roman and I. I freeze as I come to a realization. Did I just have my first WET dream about me and Rom ? And why did it feel so... real. His arms around me, the feeling of our breaths mingling with one another. The feeling of his lips on mine.

The hurried knocking on the door, jolted me out of my trance. Clutching my head I walk towards the door slowly to find a frantic Roman at the door. Before I can even utter a word, I'm engulfed in a tight embrace. 

"Where have you been? Are you okay? Why didn't you answer of my calls? Do you know how worried I've been ?" He fires out questions rapidly before I can even process what's going on. 

I push him off lightly and grab his hands. "Roman, please stop yelling, my head is pounding already," I say lowly. I let go and walk back into my room, looking for some pain killers and water. 

"Sorry, it's just that I got worried and I didn't see you at the party and Tako said he saw you leave but then," He rambles, and I stop him. 

"I told Yon I was leaving because I didn't feel good anymore, did you perhaps ask Yon who's my roommate, whom I live with ?" I question him. 

He scratches his neck, and I can't help buy chuckle at his cuteness. "No," He says embarrassed. I walk to him and caress his head softly, "Thank you for caring for me," I say and my eyes scan his face. From the small freckles that decorate his face. His piercing blue eyes, and then my eyes finally fall unto his soft pink lips. After I realize I've been looking for way too long, I take a step back and cover my mouth, gasping in shock, realizing something. 

"What ?" He says worriedly, inching towards me, I shake my head telling him to stay back, "Don't come any closer, oh my goodness,"  I exclaim. 

"What's the issue Cléo, you're scaring me," He says seriously, I groan in embarrassment, "My morning breathe," I say with my head down. It's silent for a moment before he burst out in laughter.

"Oh shut up," I hear him still laughing as I slam the bathroom door shut.

I walk out my bathroom freshly washed and feeling slightly better. The steam from my obviously hot shower escapes the bathroom eliciting  a chuckle from Roman who is comfortable lounging on the bean bag by my bed.

"Damn did you perform an excorsim in there or something?" He questions jokingly and I roll my eyes in response. Ignoring him I grab some comfy clothes and complete my same routine. I grab my phone from the charger and put on my dusty converse and make my way towards the door. Yon has always told me about how greasy food helps with hangover and I've decided to test it out. Finally noticing that I wasn't staying in the room, he raised his eyes in a questioning way, "Where you of to there ?" He asks and I ignore him again, he sighs, "Really the silent treatment," I continue to ignore him.

I'm not even doing it purposely fully, I just want to do it to spite him. I wait for him to walk out before I lock the door behind us.  We make it out the building and make our way to the diner unbeknownst to Rom, he just follows me. "Come on Cléo, the silence is killing me tell me what I did wrong," He drags out. I keep walking without even sparing him a glance.