11

⋆·˚ ༘ * SNOW ON THE BEACH
"you wanting me tonight, feels important."

"Should we go inside?" Conrad asked, his hands pulling the car to park. Juliette grinned, her hands in her lap as she glanced at the house.

She cocked her head to face him. "I don't think we came all this way just to sit in the car."

He hummed as the two opened their doors, shutting them as the cool December air made them shiver, walking hand in hand to the front door. Conrad opened it easily, letting Juliette walk before him.

She spun one-hundred and eighty degrees, staring at the house in complete awe, the dullness made her smile falter. "It's so weird being here in the winter."

Conrad chuckled, locking the door as he blew into his hands, rubbing them together. The air just as cold outside. "So cold."

"Mm." Juliette agreed, tucking her blonde hair behind her ears as she gestured towards the dark kitchen. "Oh, I'm gonna see if we have anything to eat. Maybe we left some Oreos or something."

"Yeah, good luck." Conrad laughed, kneeling down by the fireplace. The wood unburned from last summer.

Juliette flicked on the kitchen light, the brightness pooling into the living room. She opened the tall cabinets, dust covering the shelves, her mood switching as the half-full tub of hot cocoa sat untouched.

"Hot cocoa." She gasped lowly, poking her head around the archway to show Conrad. His smile made her cheeks hot.

"Amazing." He chuckled, holding a thin match in his hand. She headed back into the kitchen, the house quiet as she grabbed the two Christmas themed mugs. "I don't know why I can't get this fire started."

She bit into her bottom lip as she scooped the hot cocoa into the glass, filling it halfway with water. "Yeah, weren't you supposedly,uh, an Eagle Scout?"

"Shut up." He whined at her tease, her laughter echoing.

"They're gonna be really chocolatey." She warned as she placed them into the microwave, hitting the thirty second option as she watched the mugs sit.

The microwave beeped obnoxiously loud as she took then glassware out, hurrying over towards the living room as the fire had already begun to heat up the small room.

Conrad stared at her as she sat, holding the warm cup to her lips. She chuckled awkwardly, crumbling under his admiration. " Do you want your cocoa?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure." Conrad nodded, snapping out of his daze as he sat on the crème colored couch, the gap between them made her furrow her brows.

"What?" She pondered, peering over at him with a chuckle, "Why are you sitting so far."

Conrad shook his head, moving closer towards her with his red mug. The corners of her lips tilting upwards as he drank the hot cocoa, he choked slightly, "Wow, that tastes..."

"Amazing?" She finished his sentence for him with a stupid grin.

Conrad wiped his mouth, setting it down on the coffee table. "Really dusty."

"Okay, for your information, cocoa is my specialty." Juliette swore, cocking a finger at him. "And you're welcome."

"Thanks." Conrad beamed. His smile making her jitter with butterflies. He lifted his hand to gently rub just below her temple.

She froze, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink as she gulped. "Do... Cocoa powder on my face?"

"No. No, just..." Conrad stumbled over his words, his hand falling to his side. "a little dirt. I mean, um... freckles."

Juliette laughed softly at his flirtation, peering over his shoulder as her face twisted. Her eyes widening, glimmering. "Oh, my God. It's snowing." Her free hand came to grab his upper arm. "Wait. Let's go to the beach. Come on!"

Their fingertips intertwined as she practically ripped him from his spot, ignoring his protests as they tripped into each other, throwing up the heavy coats and slipping on the snow boats.

Juliette was a few feet in front of him, her boots digging into the sand littered with small snowflakes.
Conrad locked onto her pinky, pulling her closer.

"Wait. Hold on." She panted out, fumbling for her phone in her jacket pocket, pulling it out as she leaned into him. Two plastered smiles on their faces as she snapped the picture.

Conrad urged her to go further onto the beach as they neared the water. Their laughter echoing on the empty beach as he spun her, the two eventually falling into the sand.

She held her arms out for him, pulling him down beside her as she gazed over at him, their arms sprawled out in the sand, their feet kicking as they made snow angels.

"I'm cold." He whined as she laughed, standing on her feet as she tapped him lightly, sand kicking up from
beneath her thick boots as she ran.

Conrad groaned as he tripped, catching himself as he watched her run in the side of the house. His back hit the door as he shut it, the two panting out of breathe as they took off the heavier layers.

They crawled up beside the fire, his T-shirt hanging low as he stared at her features being lit up from the orangey flame.

"Ooh." He shuddered as she placed her cold hand against his cheek, cupping it gently. "That feels good."

Juliette bit into her bottom lip gently, rubbing her thumb against his soft skin. "Yeah, that's 'cause you're cold-hearted."

"For everyone else, maybe." Conrad purred, his head leaning into her delicate touch, his eyes flickering between her irises. "Not for you."

Juliette smiled largely, leaning closer to him as she kissed him. The kiss growing more intense in just a few seconds as he pulled away, shaking his head.

"Um..." He licked his lips, shifting, "we-we should probably..."

"No, no, no, no." Juliette cut him off, their faces inches apart as she could feel his breathe on her face. "Don't stop."

Juliette kissed him again, their noses knocking into each other, her hands coming to lift the hem of his shirt, his fingers brushing against his side as he flinched.

"Wait." He breathed, making her pull away once more with a panicked look, "Are my hands too cold?" Conrad shook his head quickly, fighting the grin, "No, no. It's just, um... It feels nice."

Juliette could feel her heart pounding as he pecked her lips, pulling away once more as she whined. "I hope you know I didn't bring you here just for this."

"Oh, I know." She reassured him with a nod, her hands coming to hold his.

He swallowed. "We don't have to do anything if you..."

"No, no, no." Juliette interrupted him, almost desperate. "No, no, no, I want to. I want it to be with you." Her eyes trailed over the unsure look on his face as she sunk. "I mean, unless...unless you don't want to.

"No. No." He shook his head, grabbing her chin lightly. "No, I do. I really do."

authors note<3
we all know smut is my weakness when
it comes to writing so just use ur
beautiful imaginations