24

⋆·˚ ༘ *TELL ME WHY
"i'm sick and tired of your attitude. i'm feeling like i don't know you."

The scent of green apple filled the screening room as they teens sprawled out on the seats. Taylor on the floor, jabbing holes into the fruit.

Juliette twisted her face up in disgust, staring down at her friend. "Taylor, that's gross."

"No, I saw a TikTok about this." She whined, grunting. "You just poke a couple holes so that the smoke is,uh, able to pass through and then you just..."

"Yeah, but you can't just..." Belly chimed in, shaking her head. "...you can't just smoke random weed."

Taylor rolled her eyes, her head turning over her shoulder to stare at the brunette. "Belly, it's not random weed. It's Lost and Found rich people weed." She shrugged. "Can you hand me another one?"

Belly breathed, hanging her another apple.

Cam cringed, watching the juices of the fruit coat the carpet and ottoman. "Okay, c...can you just be a little more neat, please?" His voice shook. "Also, you can't smoke in here."

"I'm not going to smoke in here." She replied in a duh tone, continuing to stab the apple while the Apartment played loudly on the screen.

Jeremiah watched Cam remain on the edge of his seat, both figuratively and physically. He chuckled. "All right, uh, well, why don't we take this outside before Cam Cameron has a stroke?"

The teenagers made their way outside of the club, Steven squeaking loudly as he saw the silhouette of the golf cart. He peered over at Cam with a pout, the curly headed boy just shrugged, giving in.

The four boys piled into the golf cart, the small vehicle shaking as it went slower.

"This is so annoying." Taylor complained, the boys bickering fading out as Steven fell onto the grass. "Weed is not supposed to be this difficult."

Skye walked slightly behind the girls. "Can I give it a shot?"

Taylor shrugged, throwing them the apple. "Have at it."

Juliette smirked to herself, watching Taylor's eyes follow Steven. Taylor slapped her elbow. "What was that look for?"

"You and Steven. It just... seems like there's kind of a vibe." Juliette hummed, teasingly. Belly nodding in agreement. "Oh, we see it."

"No, there's no vibe. I save all my... all my vibing for Milo." Taylor replied with pursued lips, her hands coming to fix her knotted hair. "Steven really hurt me last year. It's just... It's not the kind of hurt that just goes away easily. You know?"

Juliette felt her friends words resonate with her as her head nodded. "Yeah. I get it. I really loved Conrad. And I'll probably never love anyone like that again."

Taylor chuckled, intertwining her fingers with Juliette's and Belly's. "Can we make a pact?" The two girls nodded, intrigued. "Can we just leave first love in the past? Like, where it belongs?"

"Yeah." Juliette and Belly said in sync, laughing.

"I saw you and Jeremy on the boardwalk." Taylor nudged, raising her brows at her. Juliette shook her head, smiling. Belly hummed in agreement, peering over at the dirty blonde. "Doesn't matter how far
apart you sit, you know? It's there."