Chapter 55 - The Promise Ring

"Hobi, we don't need to retake the pregnancy test. It's negative. I'm not pregnant." I told Hobi.

He's been insisting to retake it.

"Babe, I want to see it come out negative with my own two eyes. I want to feel the thrill." He said dragging me into the bathroom with a whole box of pregnancy test. "And it has been a week since you last took the test. The result might be different now." He said raising his eyebrows up and down.

I laugh hitting his shoulder.

Well there's no harm in trying.

"Fineee. As if it would change." I said taking the box from him. "We don't need this much babe. Where did you get this anyway?" There's like ten pregnancy kit in the box.

"Noona gave it." He said. "How do you use that?"

"You have to pee in this." I said.

"Me?" He ask pointing himself.

"Are you the one taking the test? Of course me! Silly." I laugh. "You can go out for now."

"Whyyy. I wanna see. I've seen everything anyway I don't think seeing you pee in that would make a difference." He said pouting.

"You don't need to see." I said shooing him out.

"Okay fine. I won't look but I won't go out." He said turning back with his arms crossed in his chest.

Even though I know I'm not pregnant, I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, it still makes me nervous. 

What if... I haven't even got my period. Adding more fuel to the fire.

NO. My period is just delayed.

After using the test, I left it in the sink upside down, washed my hands and put a timer.

I gave Hobi a back hug. "I'm nervous."

"I'm excited." He said facing me. He gave me a peck on the top of my head.

I took a deep breath. We stayed like that until the timer sets off.

"I can't wait to see." He said holding my hand as we both walk into the sink.

I picked up the tester and slowly flip it so we can see the result.

"Ohmygod." My hands started shaking.

This can't be...

I looked at him

"It has two lines..." Hobi said so softly.

My eyes started to water.

"Babe it's positive." I said still looking back at the tester. I can't believe this.

"I know... I'm gonna be a dad..." I look up to Hobi and his eyes are also watering.

"This should not be positive. It's not positive the first time I took the test." I said panicking.

"But it's positive now." He said.

Am I supposed to be happy? How about his career? What will happen to him? What will happen to me? To the boys? To the group?

There's so many things to put in to a count.

Maybe this is a dream.

"I think I'm gonna faint." I hold on to the sink to support myself.

"Babe... let's go to the hospital." He said holding me to prevent me from falling.

I shake my head no.