CHAPTER 40 - SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION

THIRD PERSON'S POV

New day, new place... new life?

That's what she wants. She wants to go back to the time where she was just a fangirl. No commitments, no expectations, no heartbreaks.

She was fine from seeing her idols through the screen. Was...

Y/N's POV

Walking around the block near Namjoon's place, I tried to look for part time jobs since you know, I can't just rely on Namjoon to feed me all through out my stay here in Korea.

He has been helping me since that night that I called him. All the things I need, all the legal documents that I need, EVERYTHING. He's been there.

*two days ago*

"There's no reason for you to leave his place unless the two of you broke up." He said when I didn't tell him the reason why I left Hoseok's place.

"Well..."

"I'll help you go through this. Don't worry, I got you." He said smiling at me.

*present day*

Namjoon is always there. I have Namjoon.

The last time they visited me at the hospital, Hoseok didn't even looked at me. How cruel.

I want to move on as fast as Hoseok did. WRONG.

"Huh? The script?" I said stopping in front of a poster pasted on the bus stop.  

"The script! They are going here! Gosh." I quickly grab my phone to text Namjoon.

Me: Joonie, the script is having a concert here. OMG.

Joon: I heard. You want to watch?

Me: No. I just got excited because I know you like them, right or is it Coldplay?

Joon:  I like both.

Me: Anyway, I just texted you about that sorry for disturbing you. Continue your day.

Joonie: Fine, fine. How's your job hunting by the way?

Me: It's okay. I guess?

Joonie: You guess? I told you to put my name in your reference.

Me: I told you I won't. I have to go. Byieeeeeee.

I took a deep breath and continue walking. I passed by this coffee shop that has a cardboard that is hanging on its entrance that says "Looking for Servers". I entered the shop and ask the staff.

"Hello." I greeted. "I came in because you we're looking for servers?" I showed her my resume and she take a look at it.

"Ah, yeah. Please wait for a moment." She gestured me to sit. I smiled at her and sit near the counter.

The shop is playing the script on their speakers. Maybe because they are going here.

"Six degrees of separation." I mumble.

First, you think the worst is a broken heart

What's gonna kill you is the second part
And the third, is when your world splits down the middle
And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself
Fifth, you see them out with someone else
And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little

Oh no there ain't no helping, to remember one's self

Oh no there's no starting over
Without finding closure
You take them back no hesitation
That's how you know you've reached the sixth degree of separation'