CHAPTER 12 - WHAT!?

Jha's POV

Joy finally has woken up and we are just waiting for Y/N to get back. I texted her that we need to pay the bills to discharge Joy so I went to the cashier to confirm that she paid the hospital bills.

"Hi! May I ask if the bills of Joy Flores have been settled?" I ask the clerk.

"Yes it is. The patient can now be discharge."

"Oh, thank you so much!" thank God we can now leave but where is Y/N? Maybe she bought food for us. I went back to Joy's room to get her ready to be discharge. When we are finally done, we walk our way out of the room.

"Where is Y/N?" - Joy

"I think she bought food for us after paying your bills." I replied to her.

"Okay let's go! Let's just call her later." - Joy

When we reach the entrance, I saw a man carrying Y/N through the emergency room.

He seems familiar.

I didn't saw his face clearly because he is wearing a cap. I started to panic.

"That's Y/N!" I shout.

"Where?" Joy asks while looking around.

"There!" I pointed the man who is now pushing a wheelchair with a help of a nurse. My blood went boiling and I ran towards the man.

"Yah! What did you do to my friend!?" I'm so mad I start hitting him with my hands.

"Ouch! Stop it." People are gathering around us. He put his mask on so I didn't have the chance to see his face. What did he do to my friend? I'm so mad I keep on hitting him. I saw him holding Y/N's bag and snatched it from his hand.

"Did you rob my friend? What did you do to her!?" I checked her bag and all her things are there.

"I helped your friend. She fell unconscious in the park." the man explained. My face went red because of embarrassment. I didn't even ask him first before hitting him but my ego won't let me say sorry.

"You sure you didn't do anything to her?" I ask him once again. This man is really familiar.

"I didn't do anything to her." He said calmly.

"Fine. Thank you for helping her." I walk away with embarrassment still not saying sorry.

I went outside the emergency room while Joy and the man who's wearing a mask followed me.

"How's my friend?" I ask the nurse about Y/N's condition.

"I think she's been sick since yesterday." The nurse said. We didn't even know she's sick I thought she just have a simple head ache.

"Her body temperature is at 41 degree Celsius, and she's been exposed to cold temperature for long that's why she collapsed." The nurse continued explaining. She's been hiding that she is sick? Why?

"Don't worry so much she just need some rest and she'll be fine in no time. We'll be transferring her to the public room after we give her first aids." The nurse continued.

"Excuse me, can you give her a private room?" the man with the mask interrupted.

"Excuse me? We can't afford that and who are you to decide?" I ask him.

"I'll cover her bills don't worry." He replied. This man is really familiar.

"How sure are we that we can trust y-"

"Mr. thanks for your kindness. We really appreciate it." Joy cut me off. Aish. My ego is up there and my pride won't let me lose on this man. We don't even know him. "By the way, what do we call you sir? What's your name?" She asked him. Why does she trust this man so easily?