CHAPTER 25 - Hi Bang PD-nim

Y/N's POV

*poke poke

"Hobi, wake up." 

It's been almost a month since I stayed here in Korea and my relationship with Hobi has been smooth sailing. I even visited their dorm once when they were on a day off to cook something for them.

So far, so good. Hoseok hasn't change a bit. He still stays at the dorm with the boys and only visits me when he has free time. We never got the chance to hangout outside because we just can't. It's too risky for an idol to be caught outside dating. 

Nobody knows about our relationship except for his members.

"Hoseok, wake up..." I whispered not really having the motive to wake him up.

He sleeps like a baby. How could you wake someone up when they just slept?

Yes, Hoseok just came here 30 minutes ago and it's currently 4:15am.

 His phone was set to go off at 4am.

"Five more minutes..." He said.

"Why did you set your alarm so early? I thought practice is at 9am?" I ask.

"I have another schedule beside practice." He hug both of my legs and use it as a pillow.

"This early?" What a messed up schedule.

"No. My first appointment is at 7."

"Then why do you have to get up early? You just slept." I said caressing his hair.

"Hmm. I want to cook you breakfast."

"No. You sleep there and I'm gonna make breakfast." I pushed him aside and replace my legs with pillow.

"Babeee." He said in a deep raspy voice. 

"Don't be stubborn Hobi. Just rest a little more." I close the room and went to the kitchen.

I grab the tub of kimchi that's lying at the bottom of the fridge and made the kimchi fried rice that he likes.

Actually this kimchi was the one from their run episode. He just brought some here because they have so many of it.

I fried some eggs too and made some seaweed rolls.

"Babeee." He called while settling himself at the table.

"I'm done. Here." I serve him the breakfast and joined him at the table.

"You should eat too."

"Of course. I don't always get to join you for breakfast." I smiled at him.

Half way through the breakfast, he spoke.

"My  schedule for today actually involves you." He said.

"Me? Why me?" I ask.

"I want you to meet my boss." He said that made me almost choke on my kimchi.

"WHAT? YOUR BOSS? YOU MEAN BANG SI HYUK? YOU MEAN AYO HITMANG BANG!?" I stand in shock. He nodded at me. "No way."

"Yes way." He said as he continued eating.

"Hobi you cannot just tell him! What if he hates me? What if he doesn't want you to date? Wha if-"

"He will love you." He said cutting me off. 

"How sure are you? We haven't even met." I said walking around the kitchen.

"Because I love you. He will never hate someone I love. Okay?" He walk towards me and held me in place.

"Are you sure? Have you think about it over a million times?" I ask.